•A Victim Of Insanity • [Dazai]

TW!!! ⚠️

Dazai gently lifted the light, silver knife, his dark brown glittering eyes shining, lightly pressing downwards into his scarred, white, long arms.. his bangs littering the front of his face. The silver knife shone in the night, the blood glinted in the rays of the bright moon..it streamed down his arm, Crimson liqud dripping from his long finger tips.. staining the icy, dull grey concrete.. the maroon, sticky, fluid flowing from the deep wound.. dark ichor covering the sharp knife.. his tired, bloodshot eyes stared into the glowing stars, the moon lighting up his sorrow stricken, mourning brown eyes, sparking like crystals. He let out a repressed wail of despair, anger engulfed him, regret written all over his pale white face.. He gripped the knife, pressing down forcefully, gritting his pure white teeth. His eyes traced the bloody path below, watching it pool up.. seeing the very person he loathed the most. He roughly sat down, watching it slither as if it was a snake.. he slammed his hands down, the gore tainting his once unpolluted palms. An Intense sensation passed over his cold, unfeeling body.. his fingers unfurling.. Round pearls of aqua streamed down his face as he whimpered, shivering from freezing wind and from his own misery. The vital life juice stirred and unified with his tears.. the watery substance.. soaking his outspread, extensive, beige coat.. leaving masses of dark browns and reds tarnishing the cloak. His anguish soon transformed and was replaced with hysterical laughter, violently shaking as he was swept in a wild frenzy, going insane with wretched gloom... A inky silhouette attaching itself to Dazai.. Feasting on his emotions.. growing stronger and unstable.. Till he could no longer bare the torture.. The beast seized him, wrapping itself around the deteriorating Dazai.. His aching heart then became hollow once more...

He had become a victim of Insanity...