It scared both of them how happy they were when they were together. It was scary how much power the both of them had on one another, one that they felt okay with the other possessing.

Between the kisses, the jokes, the twirls, and laughter, Harry paused to watch her.

His Nina.

"You know," Nina began, drying the plate that Harry had given her, "You were supposed to come with me to Ma's birthday tomorrow before shit went down," she chuckled, "Before, you know, I found out that I should've joined the dots when it came to you and Mick liking kale, but that's off point."

Harry rolled his eyes with a laugh, drying his hands, "I'll never hear the end of this, will I?"

"You haven't even heard the start of it, H. Out of all names, why Mick? Mick Jagger, was that what you were going fo- Wait a damn second!" Nina broke into laughter as her eyes widened before pointing at him, "You told me you wrote poems for a greeting card company!"

"Love, please,"

"The clownery!" Nina gasped, "This was such a low budget catfish, what the fuck, Harry?"

"Nina, love,"

Nina shook her head, "You know, I shouldn't have gotten mad at you. I should've felt bad for you because Jesus, H," she fanned herself.

Harry pulled her closer by her t-shirt, shutting her up once and for all with a kiss to her lips. "I believe that wasn't where this conversation was going."

Nina smiled up at him, "You should be thankful I'm laughing instead of making you pay and suffer for all that, Styles."

"I am," Harry said genuinely with a smile, pecking her lips once again, "I really am. You have the biggest heart."

"Have you seen my arse, too?" She put one hand on her bum.

Harry laughed at her, teasingly letting his hands rest on her bum, "Trust me, I have."

Nina giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck, "Still want to join me to Ma's birthday tomorrow?"

"Only if you'll let me."

"I basically just asked you to-"

"Oh my God, Nina!"

_

Liked by harrystyles and 178,985 othersninamaye this scrunchie was handmade🥺

ninamaye this scrunchie was handmade🥺

..

View all 8,134 comments

fan1 she's so beautiful it's insane

fan2 nina looking like that is kinda offensive

fan3 ok but if harry and nina had kids, how beautiful would they be?