𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓼!

Start from the beginning

"S...sorry Jimmy Jr, I was just daydreaming...about...you...and...your...abs..." Her voice lowered and lowered as she grew embarrassed.

"Uh...okay, well, when you get the chance, I want to tell you something after school..." With each word coming out, he became more nervous, possibly regretting what he said.

Tina was in shock by that announcement, unsure of what to think or feel.

"Oh...ok sure uhm...yea okay..." She wasn't sure of what to say, only what she replied to him.

He gave a nod and waved goodbye. "Okay, well, see you Tina." He left to go to class, Tina did the same but headed in the opposite direction.

Her mixed thoughts and feelings were racing all over; what could he possibly say to her? Will Jimmy Jr ever confess his love to her? Is he going to turn her down like he always does and say no? All she felt was uneasy, but she tried to erase those feelings out to focus on the class she is most excited about, Journalism.

Ding!

The school bell echoed in each classroom as that was the end of another day. The students packed their stuff and headed out the exit to the streets. Tina being the last one, as always, gathered her things and quickly headed for the door. Jimmy Jr impatient, waited for her to get out and noticed a sea of students overcrowding the door, making it difficult for him to track Tina coming out. He didn't want to believe that she would blend in with the crowd so that Jimmy Jr can't see her.

But his fear of that gone away when he noticed her; her glasses glared by the sun. Smiling, he approached her; "Hey Tina, how did school go?"

Tina looked at him and smiled also. "It was good. I was mostly writing on my erotic friend fanfictions, what about you?" She continued to gaze at him with a smile.

"Uh... it was okay, I guess, just boring." He shrugged and looked down at her. She nodded.

The two went on talking about random things to pass the time. They arrived near a park by their houses and settled down. Tina sat close to Jimmy Jr but not close to making it awkward or uncomfortable. Again, she gazed up at him.

"So, what is it you wanna tell me Jimmy Jr?" She asked sheepishly, noticing the boy become more nervous than ever.

When he had the chance to glance at her, everything stopped. His memories of him turning her down, giving her such a lack of interest in her feelings. He stood her up countless times, which led him to took that as an advantage and used her many times. He never realized how much a jerk he was back then. Hell, he's surprised at all those times she stuck by him all those years. Jimmy Jr. should have never taken her for granted; he should never treat her any less.

Jimmy Junior sighed sadly, looking down at the ground, and spoke. Doing so, he glanced at her.

"Tina...I'm sorry for the way I treated you in middle school. I'm sorry for pushing you away when you needed someone the most; I'm sorry for my bad behavior back then. I'm sorry for what I put you through. I was just a 13-year-old kid then; I didn't know how to think or feel; I was just dumb and stupid. I wasn't thinking about being in a relationship at a young age..."

He paused to catch his breath before continuing.

"I should have never taken you for granted. Of all those times I stood you up and ignored you, I regret all of it!"

He took a moment to process his feelings and thoughts as he felt worked up.

Tina absorbed every word that came out; as a reaction, she looked away from him and sighed quietly.

His actions in the past hurt her; though, it's true, he made her feel less of a human. He didn't want to have anything to do with her. But that didn't stop her from annoying him and talking to him, all because she loved him... Tina hopes he feels the same.

Jimmy Junior still glanced at her, gathering his thoughts and carried on with his feelings. He took a sigh of relief and held her hand, intertwining it with his. She blushed and glanced at him.

"Tina Belcher! I...I love you!" He shouted; his face was flushed and bright red.

"I've always loved you! Those times I stood you up; I was scared.. I regret all of it! I was afraid to commit to something that might've hurt you in the end!"

He felt a bit of weight being lifted off his shoulders. Tina was stunned by the tone of voice being used, but realized that everything she always wanted is coming true.

Once again, he sighed, continuing to talk.

"Tina...Youre special to me, I knew I liked you from the moment we kissed on your 13th birthday, I was just to much of an idiot to even realize it."

He exhaled, caressing her hand with his thumb. "I hope you can forgive me for it..."

Tina fixed her gaze to examine their hands together. She adored how his hands felt on hers, just them alone together made her enjoy the moment even more.

"I do forgive you Jimmy... I just hope you keep your word about it too..." She uttered, not wanting to keep her hopes up for him. Though, something in her heart was telling her to believe in him.

"Don't worry, I promise to never hurt you in any way." Tina nodded with a smile, cupping her hand with his cheek. The two stayed peering at each other until Tina decided to speak.

"I love you, Jimmy Jr..." She fell deeply for him; from the day they met, they knew something sparked between them.

He smiled, his heart filled with overjoy. "I love you, Tina Belcher..."

Both leaned in to have their lips touching so gracefully, sharing a romantic and peaceful kiss among the sunset sky.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 | Tina × Jimmy Jr Oneshot 🎉