"Hm." Jimin hummed, nodding. "I'm proud of you, Tae."

Taehyung smiled once again. "Thanks, Chim."

"I feel like...things are starting to work out."

Friday: 8:15pm

Taehyung rolled over, giggling as Jeongukk smushed his cheeks with his hands.

"You think you're cute, huh?" The boy said attempting to sound angry—but in reality he sounded like he wanted to burst into a fit of laughter, "you think you're cute eating my cookie!"

The two of them had a cookie baking contest, with the holiday season rolling around the corner and all. Jeongukk was very obviously the better baker, well..cooker in general. In his words the other really didn't stand a chance at all but Taehyung was stubborn and wouldn't accept the path of defeat.

So, when they headed back to Taehyung's room to decide the winner, he ate everything and demolished any evidence of Jeongukks cookie ever existing. Therefore, he won by default.

Jeongukk pokes his sides repeatedly, drawing the loudest and breathless giggles from Taehyung's mouth. He knew all his tickle spots which was pretty much everywhere. "Yes...I...do think...I—am." He managed to get out, trying to wiggle out of his hold.

As for Jeongukk, that was a good enough answer for him. "Well, you wouldn't be wrong."

Letting go, Jeongukk stood up, grabbing the empty plate of which used to be full of cookies that Taehyung inhaled.

"What, that's it?" Taehyung lowered his eyebrows, ignoring the eyebrow quirk that came from Jeongukk.

"What—you want me to tickle you more? I have no problem with that." He smirked, bringing his hands towards the other before Taehyung aggressively slapped it away.

"Never mind that, idiot!" He rolled his eyes. "Just hurry up and give me a kiss."

"You're the one that did something bad, why should I listen to you?" He questioned, but swept down to kiss him on the lips anyway.

The old Jeongukk would probably see this moment and glare in disapproval, but he didn't care—he accepted that he was particularly soft and weak for Taehyung.

He was convinced he'd always be.

After a little while, Jeongukk pulled away. "Okay, you do know that there are more cookies in the kitchen anyway, right?" He snorted. "You're gonna have to suffer through a tummy ache for no reason."

"I didn't think that far, Jeongukk." Taehyung glared as if Jeongukk were the one that went through all the trouble to cheat. "I'm a living in the moment kind of person."

"I know you are, Tae." Jeongukk smiled, patting his head lightly.

At this, Taehyung quickly grabbed hold of Jeongukks wrist, pulling it down and towards his mouth where he suddenly bit down on his finger.

Jeongukk yelped, pulling his arm back. "Ow—what the fuck."

Taehyung took the chance to tug him onto the bed, lying on top of him and leaning forward to lick his forehead.

"—the hell, Tae." He grimaced, flipping them over so that he hovered over instead.

"Now look who's in charge hm? Seems like your plan backfired." Jeongukk chuckled, trying to rub it in Taehyungs face.

However, the other didn't seem to upset about it and instead happily looped his arms around his neck and smiled at him. "Yeah. I'm incredibly upset." He hummed.