💚Chapter 2💚

Hello again! Lovely to see that you are still here! I am sorry if I make any mistakes on my grammar or something. I'm still kinda new to writing. I'm more of a reader, not writer. Now onto the story!

Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last name
M/n = Mothers name
F/c = Favorite color
H/c = Hair color
E/c = eye color

Izuku's POV:

I looked up to see a Beautiful girl with soft looking H/c hair and beautiful E/c eyes. She looked like an angel too. "Hi I'm y/n l/n!" Gosh, she even sounded like an angel. "I'm Izuku Midoriya." I felt myself blush as she took her hand into mine and pull me up. She gave me a sweet smile before returning to her seat. I stood there like a complete idiot for a couple of seconds before heading back to mine.

Y/n's POV

I sent Bakugo a glare and turned my attention back to the board. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" I sighed in irritation "Shut up Bakugo..." after that, he silenced himself in anger. Finally! I thought.

At the end of the day, still Y/n's POV

Once I finished packing up my things I got up and left the class. Right when I almost exited the building I realized I forgot my pack of pencils. 'Damn it! Why do I remember RIGHT when I'm about to exit the school!?' I sighed in irritation and walked back into the building. I opened the door to the classroom, and came face to face to Bakugo. "MOVE ASIDE EXTRA!" 'Excuse you too' I thought as t glared at Bakugo being followed by his buddies. I looked in to see a certain green haired boy with his head down, looking outside the open window. I walked in quickly and quietly like a ninja. He didn't notice me until he turned around and looked up. "AHHHHH" he screamed. "Oh- sorry for scaring you Midoriya!" I said. "O-oh no it's ok! I should apologize for screaming L/n!" He said quickly waving his hands around hella fast. "No need for Formalities! You can call me Y/n." "O-ok then Y/n, you can call me Izuku or Deku."

"Deku? Isn't that an insult? Are you sure you are ok with that?" I questioned confused. "Ye-Yeah but I'm ok with that. Kacchan calls me that all the time, so I'm used to it..." he mumbled quietly but enough to be heard. "Oh, well ok then! And why do you look sad? Did Bakugo do something!?" I yelled shaking Deku back and forward by his shoulders. "ALL HE DID WAS THROW MY NOTEBOOK OUT THE WINDOW NOW CAN YOU STOP SHAKING ME!?" He cried. "Oh- whoops! Sorry! But he did whAt!? Which window did he throw it out from?" He looked at me like I was stupid. "Oh- right the one you were looking out of..."

I grabbed him by the hand and walked out of the school. In front of us was an alleyway with a little pond with fish in them, and we walked in.

Deku's POV~

I felt my face heating as Y/n grabbed my hand. Why does she care? 'Her hand is so warm and comforting- wait... WHAT!? WHAT AM I THINKING!? I don't like her! We JUST MET!' Before I knew, we were already face to face to the dark alleyway that had my Hero notebook inside. We walked in and I ran to the pond with fish in, letting go of Y/n's hand. I looked in to see my burnt book being nibbled by those stupid fish. "Great...all my dreams turned to fish food..." I mumbled, "Stop eating that, it's not food..." There was a long silence until I heard Y/n speak up. "Omg, Bakugo did THAT? Wow. That's bad..." I looked down at it with sadness. "Yeah...and he told me to go swan dive off the roof-" "WTF!?!? WHERE IS HE? I WILL BEAT HIS A-" She yelled in anger and rage. "I-ITS NOT THAT BAD! I WASNT GONNA DO THAT IT JUST MADE ME A LITTLE SAD!" "Yeah sure..." she grumbled sarcastically.

Y/n's POV~

When deku told me what Bakugo said to him, I was ticked off. "I-ITS NOT THAT BAD! I WASN'T GONNA DO THAT, IT JUST MADE ME A LITTLE SAD!" He yelled in defense. "Yeah sure..." I replied with a hint of sarcasm, "Let's just head back and go home..." After that, we went on our way back to our homes.

(706 words)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it just me or was that kinda short? Welp, sorry for not updating in a while. I'm kinda busy. But thank you for reading! And have a lovely day or night! See you in the next chapter!