💜Chapter One💜

Hello again. And yes, I'm still alive. (Surprisingly) If I make any mistakes, I'm sorry. Let's begin!
Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last name
H/l = Hair length
H/c = Hair color
F/c = Favorite color
A/s = Any song

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm clock. Half awake, I slammed the alarm off and got out of bed. I unplugged my phone and looked at the date, it was Monday. Great, the worst day to be alive, I thought. I got up and changed.

-After getting dressed-

I straightened my skirt and checked that it was okay and presentable. I then grabbed my F/c backpack. I opened my door and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Then, the beautiful smell of pancakes hit me. PANCAKES!!!!!! I thought and rushed down to take a seat at the table. "Morning Sweetie!" My mom greeted me. "Morning." I lazily said in my tired morning voice.

"Here you go." My mom then placed a plate of pancakes in front of me. It's so beautiful. I then scarfed down my plate of food. "Bye mom!" I yelled out the door before shutting it. I'm so dam tired. I started walking my way to school, and feeling the light breeze going through my H/l, H/c. I looked around the street and decided to listen to music while walking. Taking out my earbuds, connecting them to my phone, popping them in my ear, and played A/s. After a few minutes I FINALLY made it and I walking into my class taking a seat. The teacher walking in the room and spoke up, "So, as 3rd year students it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your lives! I could pass out some career altitudes tests but, why bother?" He then threw the papers in the air, making a mess.

"You all want to go to the hero track!" The whole class started to cheer, except this one green haired kid. Wasn't his name Midoriya or something? "Yes, yes, I know some of you have some impressive quirks-" I started looking around the room to see a guy pulling his eyes out and a guy with a big head. The eye thing is gross. I wasn't paying attention until- "Hey teach? Don't load me in with all these bunch of losers," You rude- "Im the real deal! These guys would be lucky to be sidekicks to some busted deal hero." A voice said, and that voice belonged to the one and only, Katsuki Bakugo. He then kept on going on how he will be the greatest and get into UA and all that sh**.

The whole class started yelling at him. "OH YEAH!? YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN US BAKUGO!?" Jeez, quiet down. "Oh yeah, didn't you want to get into UA too? Midoriya?" Silence, then laughter. I looked behind me a saw a green haired boy. He's kinda cute- NO Y/N!!!!!! YOU BARELY KNOW HIM! He looked up at me abd blushed, caught red handed. Bakugo then leaped up onto the boy's desk and started threatening him, "YOU THINK YOURE BETTER THAN ME, DEKU!?" Deku? That's a weird name, or is it a nickname. The poor small boy fell out of his seat and scrambled backwards, but hit a wall. No one isn't doing anything, not even the teacher. After a while, I had enough. "Shut up and leave him alone, bakugo!" I snapped. The class fell silent, and I felt Bakugo's cold glare stare at me. It sent shivers down my spine.

"What did you say to me, punk!?" The blonde yelled. "You heard me!" Do I have a death wish? I shot a glare at him and shoved him away. He put his hand on my shoulder but I slapped it away. I looked down at the small broccoli boi with a kind smile and gave him my hand to take. "Hi, I'm Y/n L/n, but you can just call me Y/n. What's your name?" I saw his eyes full of happiness and hope.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya!"

(702 words)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello. I'm sorry for not posting in a while. I'm kinda busy. But I hope you at least kinda enjoyed. Now have a good day or night