DabiShiggi

Requested by @Mind-Controll A bit of angst and omegaverse.

Shigaraki held his baby close as tears streamed down his face. He growled at anyone who dare tried to take her from him.

"NO! Stay away from us!" He hissed as he nuzzled into his stillborn baby. Kirogiri stood in the corner solemnly as he watched his boss grieve. He pulled out his phone and called Dabi.

"Come on a pick up the phone." He grumbled having tried to call him multiple times that night. After a few rings Dabi finally picked up.

"Ugh what do you want?" He growled. He had been woken up and was pissed.

"Your mate needs you." Kurogiri replied before explaining everything.

Dabi hung up quickly and threw the omega out the bed as he got up and dressed.

He arrived at the LoV bar and walked in. Kurogiri was waiting for him. "Good you've finally made it. He hasn't moved from the bed all day."

Dabi growled as he looked around the room.

"He's in his bedroom please be careful he's very fragile right now." He warned him. Dabi walked past him to Shigaraki's room. He could hear the crying. He knocked on the door and listened.

"Go away!" He cried.

Dabi opened the door and his eyes widened when he saw Shigaraki holding small bundle in his arms.

Shigaraki was curled up around the small child and crying. He looked up when he heard Dabi walk into the room. "Get out!" He growled.

"Baby." He said softly as he made his way to him.

"I SAID GET OUT! You left us for some slut. I don't want you here I dont want you." He cried. Dabi flinched and looked down.

"I-im sorry." He whispered. "Can I see her?"

Shigaraki glared at him and growled loudly as he hunched over her. "Stay back! You dont deserve to see her after what you did!"

"I hate you! I wish I never fell in love with you. You were a mistake!" He yelled as he held onto the baby. She was slightly blue and had small tufts of white hair.

"I wish I could've died along with her." He mumbled. "Nobody's ever going to love me." He didn't wipe the tears that fell. His chest ached every time he looked at Dabi and his mark was a constant reminder of the love that they use to have for one another. They still did....but dabi was worried about becoming his father and began drinking and hoeing around while Shigaraki was pregnant. It stressed him out to the point he was sick over worrying about him.

Dabi fell to his knees and covered his face when he heard that. "I'm so sorry." His voice cracked and he began sobbing. "I didnt mean for any of this! Please forgive me. Please." He looked up eyes red. Shigaraki was staring right back at him with cold eyes.

"I'll forgive you. . .but I won't ever forget what you did. You'll have to earn everything back." He growled.

Dabi nodded and moved to get closer to the bed earning another growl from his mate. He stayed where he was catching a glimpse of the baby.

"She's looks just like you." He mumbled. Shigaraki looked down at her for a moment before nodding. "She has blue eyes." He replied softly. "She would have been strong."

Dabi nodded and wiped his tears away. "I'll do everything I can to have what we had again. I promise."

"You better." Shigaraki grumbled before turning over. He knew he'd have to give her up soon and have a funeral but he wanted a few more minutes with her. Dabi stayed where he was and kept him company.

Both men fell asleep eventually, exhausted.