"No, Ushijima! Stop!" A girly voice laughed. My heart dropped as I backed away from the door.

"Sorry. Sorry." His calm voice said back with a little excitement in it. I heard shuffling as I took on more step back before running in the opposite direction.

This wasn't happening. He wasn't with another girl. I wiped the stray tears form my face as I made my way back to the courts.
END OF FLASHBACK

I took small steps towards the door taking deep breaths. My heart raced as I stood in front of the closed door hearing the laughs of my team. One more deep breath.

"Can I come in?" I knocked on the door and all the laughs stopped. I waited a couple seconds before the door propped open.

"Course. Come in." Semi smiled leading me inside. I looked around the room at all the faces, avoiding Ushijima's.

"Uh, dinners ready. If you guys are hungry." I put my head down and pushed my hair behind my ear clearing my throat.

"Yea! We'll meet you out there!" Tendō said standing up pushing my shoulders back making me look at him. I stared at his eyes a little too long. He flicked my forehead and laughed.

"You okay Y/n?" He rubbed my shoulder.

"Uh, yea sorry. Just- Never mind. I'll see you guys out there." I turned around closing the door a little too loudly behind me.

"Something's wrong.." Was the last thing I heard as their conversations trailed off. I sped down the hall making my way to the washroom.

Deep breaths.

I thought to myself as I looked the stall door. I sat on the toilet not even having to pee as I buried my face in my hands. It felt like everything was closing in on me as my breathing became shallow. My lungs were filled with the wrong air. My eyes were clouded as I slapped the stall doors trying to remember where I was.

I needed to get out of here.

I fiddled with the lock before falling out of the stall scraping my knee on the floor. I crawled on the floor making my way to the sink. I couldn't get up as I sobbed into my arms trying to wipe the tears. Suddenly I heard the door slam open as I crawled away from the blury figure. It was tall and big, I was scared.

"Y/n." The fuzzy sound of a voice made its way into my ears as I backed up against the wall.

"No, no, no. Please." I held out my hands trying to make them stop. They didn't stop as they grabbed onto my hands.

"Y/n. It's okay please." The voice sounded clearer as they wrapped their warm arms around my shivering body. The sobbing soon stopped as my eyes widened. My breathing became normal and my eyes cleared. I melted into their arms letting them care for me.

"Baby." The voice. It was his. My eyes closed on their own as I wrapped my arms around his. His touch was warm, and kind as my tears dried on my skin.

"Is she okay?" I looked up at the sound noticing a bunch of other people in the washroom with me. The whole team along with Hinata, Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto, and Suga.

"I think she had a panic attack." Suga said making my heart race again.

"Shh, it's okay baby." My ears perked at the name as I pried their arms off of me. There sat Ushijima with tears in his eyes as I looked at him. I gasped at his red eyes and cupped his face.

"Y/n, are you okay?" I looked up at Hinata as he grabbed onto Kenmas arm.

"Yea, I think so." I cleared my hoarse voice. "I'm sorry I scared you guys." I looked down to my knee wincing as it bled.

"Let's give them space guys. I'll bring a first aid in a bit." Kuroo said and I nodded as all the players left. Leaving Ushijima and I in silence.

"Tell me what happened." He said making me look at him. A tear had dropped from his eyes. I brushed my thumb against his skin as his eyes fluttered closed, he leaned his head against my shoulder. "Please."

"Okay." I whispered. His worried expression made my heart melt as I leaned my head against his brushing my fingers through his hair. I never knew he cared this much about me, and it just made me love him more.

Love

"I got overwhelmed. I never knew I would react like this." I laughed thinking it was stupid. "It's you. You made me like this." His head shot up.

"What." He grabbed the back of my neck.

"Well not really. It was my head that made me think of these things of you, and Kiyoko."

"Kiyoko? What about me and her?" He asked brushing his thumb against my neck.

"I thought something was happening between you and her. I thought you were cheating on me." My voice cracked as I looked down.

"No baby. I would never do something like that to you. Kiyoko has been around me asking me for tips for her team." He lightly wiped his knuckles against my cheek. His touch soothed me as I sighed in content. Who knew this boy had a soft side.

"Okay." I sighed. Grabbing his hand I kissed his knuckles.

"Y/n. We're leaving tomorrow morning anyways. Why don't we ask the coach to leave early?" He asked and I looked up at him. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Okay." He got up and held out his hands for me.

A/N
Waaaaahhh
This chapter was all over the place sowwy. I wanted to show our baby ushi's soft side before the next chap!

Hope y'all don't mind some 🍋🍋