Malcolm and Derek.

I woke up the next morning in tears and sweat. I was still shaking from the horrifying dream.

I went into the bathroom and I looked at myself in disgust. Ew I was so ugly. I will never get a boyfriend. No boy will want to come within a 50 mile radius of me. I disgust myself.

'You're so stupid Mackenzie. No one will ever want you' I say outloud staring at myself.

I had makeup down my cheeks and my hair was a mess from tossing and turning all night.

That dream last night was pretty terrifying. If that ever happened in real life I don't know what I would do.

I start sobbing at the thought. Luckily it was one of those quiet panic attacks. The ones where it's silent gasping in your throat trying to take in big breaths.

I look up into the mirror and whisper. 'You're a disgusting person.'

I broke down on my floor, curled up in a ball. My sobs soon subsided into small gasps of pain.

I stand up checking the time seeing it was alresdy 7am. I sigh and get in the shower.

I was thinking of Cody. The other super popular boy who of course was gorgeous. Him and Matt were best friends. I've had a crush on him for a good 3 years. We were lab partners in grade 7and that was when i fell for him.

I think to myself; 'what if I told Cody I liked him.... what would happen....' But I scoff at the thought. He would never like me. I'm well.... me.

When I got out of the shower I put black jeans on and a purple tank top and my school sweater from last year.

I don't like to wear shorts or tanktops/t shirts because of my scars. Even though I hide them well I'm still scared of people finding out.

I head to the bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag off the dresser. I put on mascara and baby lips and that was it. I didn't feel like getting dressed up.

I texted Laura telling her I'll be at her house in 10. She replied back saying she was almost ready.

I sigh and head downstairs to see my mom sitting there sipping coffee and reading the paper.

"Hi mom!" I said in surprise, kissing her cheek. My mom was never home in the morning.

"Oh good morning Mackenzie. How did you sleep?" She looks up at me smiling.

Awful. I thought. Shuddering, remembering the dream.

"Pretty good" not. "And you mum?" I asked politely heading over to the cupboards and grabbing out the fruit loops and a bowl and poured it out heading to the fridge when she answered.

"I slept great. Oh by the way hun. We are having your cousins over for a week."She replied as I grabbed the milk. I turned around in shock.

"Which cousins...." I asked carefully.

"Malcolm and Derek of course" She replied suspiciously.

I gasp a little and drop the milk all over the floor. Malcolm and Derek.... Are.. Staying here.... FUCK.

"Why.... A...Are they.. Stay...staying here?" I managed to stutter out.

"Because your aunt and uncle are going out on vacation. Mackenzie what is wrong? Close your mouth young lady or you might catch flies.And clean up your mess!" She replied sternly.

I close my mouth and start cleaning up the milk...

Why were Derek and Malcolm coming over.... This week is going to be terrible. I can't face them after the... Incident...

What am I going to do...?