Prelude I Sage

プレリュードIセージ

In the tales of old, Gods & Goddesses reign over all of mankind for eons.

-

Yet, one fateful event led, after another...

-

All the time they spent, getting comfy with their usual "jobs" 24/7 as deities, They had enough, so finally coming to a conclusion that being all omnipotent is freaking boring. Especially, once you hear the mortals whine after every prayer. Maybe take into consideration that they might have ran off somewhere. What exactly happened to them? Well, let's just say they started anew ...

-

A New Life. Of course. One filled with the same challenges/expectations/hardships...etc. every man, woman, and child deals with in Oraio.

-

Unless, you are gifted with extravagance, beauty, strength, wit... then it wouldn't matter, right?

-

Yes. The answer is sad enough, I know this for a fact...due to these so called 'divine beings' intervening with people's lives, little do they understand the consequences that follow. Some good, but mostly bad.

-

Especially for this young man...

-

Captivated with youth and good looks, his appearance came along unsurprising to some, since he has long orange hair with tips of pink/gray, his eyes are the color of emeralds...he was indeed your average ginger.

-

Not like 'gingers' are bad or anything, but hey, they look "funny" asf with all dem freckles

-

Besides, the point I am trying to make is, who was the 'young man' you might be wondering, and what role does he play in this story that is so important, so heartbreaking, so catastrophic and terrifying at the same time?

-

Well, if I was the sensei, and you, the misguided pupil, I would be presenting a time-consuming slideshow of a person's life....

-

But, I'm not that bland. Am I? 

-

So, shall we begin, From when the "heroes" met?! 

-

"Yes!, Start The Damn Story Already!" I heard you correctly, okay---

-

"And Yes, I will. So, this how it all began"...

-

BELL POV