Baby

It had been about 8 months now, and I was due in a few weeks. I only did a few concerts at the begging of my pregnancy. David didn't want me to overwork myself. He was currently finishing up a meet and greet while I stayed at the hotel. (We were in England at this point.) I also already turned 19.

I was reading a book when I suddenly felt a horrible pain in my stomach.
"Holy shit." I mumbled. It settled down a little and I went back to my book.
'Odd.' I thought. I decided to watch some TV so I got up to find the remote. When I stood, I felt liquid drip down the sides of my legs, and felt another pain.
"Oh shit, not now! Wait for daddy to get back!" I said. I new I had to call him.

I grabbed the phone and dialed the number of the stadium he performed at.
"Hello?"
"Hi, it's Lorie Austin. I need to talk to David, please." I said, my voice shakey.
"Lorie?" I heard David's voice. Just when he said that I got a contraction.
"David, my water just broke. Please hurry, I'm in so much pain." I said quickly.
"What!? Okay, I'm leaving right now! Take deep breathes." He said.
"Okay. I'm gonna sit down."
"Okay, I'll be there soon. I love you."
"I love you, too." I hung up and sat in a chair. The contractions hurt like a bitch.

I focused on my breathing until David showed up. He ran to my side.
"It hurts so bad." I said with tears running down my face.
"I know, darling, let's get to the hospital. Paul!" He called for Paul, and off to the hospital we went...with me screaming.

---

We got to the hospital and we immediately got a room. A nurse helped me change into a hospital gown and I laid on the bed. David held my hand.
"It feels like I'm being stabbed from the inside out." I said.
"I know, sweetheart, but you're doing so good." He said and moved some hair out of my face. I smiled until another contraction hit. I screamed and grabbed my hair. David placed his hand on my arm and comforted me.

---

I couple hours went by and my doctor said it was time to push. David held my hand again and the nurses got ready.
"Okay, gi ahead and push, sweetie." My doctor said. I pushed and boy did it hurt. I pushed for almost two hours until our beautiful baby came into the world.
"It's a girl!" The nurse said. I smiled and cried. David even cried a little. They cleaned of our baby girl, and David cut the umbilical cord. They handed me the or baby girl.
"What's her name?" The doctor asked.
"Nora." Me and David said at the same time. Nora.

That's basically the end! This was a quick story, but I enjoyed it. I was originally planning on making this longer, but I couldn't think of anything else to add. I hope you liked it as much as I did!