Badass

⚠️TW⚠️

I walked through the door of my house. The smell of alcohol filled my nose. Shit.

I went to the living room to see my mom and dad drunk, laying on the couch.
"Hi mom and dad. Um...I just wanted to check in on you. I just got home." I said shyly.
"Oh, we're fine. Leave us alone, you peice of shit." That hurt.
"Oh...um okay. I'm sorry. I was just gonna let you know I'll be out tonight."
"No you won't. You'll stay here. What would you be doing? Fucking some random man? Slut." My mom spat at me.

"Um, no, that's not it...but I'll stay home if you want." With that, I left to my room. What will I do? This will probably be the only chance I'll have to go to a concert.

I got up off of my bed, and grabbed the phone. I dialed Keith's number.
"Hello?" Keith said.
"Hey, it's me, Lorie. My parents are drunk shitless right now. They won't let me go. I'm sorry. Tell Kim I won't be the-" I got cut off.
"Oh hell no! You're coming with. I have an idea." He said.
"O- okay...what's the plan?" I asked, already knowing where this was going.

"So, you'll get ready. I'll wait for you down the street. You'll leave through your window, and then we'll pick up Kim." He finished.
"I don't know...are you sure?"
"Yes! Please!! We'll bring you back before your parents will know. Please?" He begged.
"Fine, I'll go." I gave in.

This'll be one hell of a night.

---

I finished getting ready. I had on a sherpa lined denim jacket, flare jeans, and a white and blue graphic tee. I brushes through my curly black hair. It wasn't as curly, because I used the blow dryer. Usually my hair was super curly. I slipped on my brown sneakers.

I opened my window. I pulled myself through, and landed feet first onto the ground with a soft thud. Not loud enough to draw any attention. The window was only about 3 feet off the ground anyway.

I walked down the street until I got to Keith's car.
"Hey! You look badass, as always." He complimented me.
"Thanks! So do you!" He turned the car around and we headed to Kim's place. She's not too far. Only about 2 minutes away.

When we got there, Kim was just getting out the door.
"Ya ready, bitch!?" I yelled to her, poking my head out of the window.
"Hell, yeah!" She replied.

Keith was wearing black flare jeans, a white and blue ringer tee, and black shoes. Kim was wearing a denim skirt, a red, orange, and brown striped long sleeve shirt, and brown clogs.

She got in the car and handed us...VIP PASSES!?

"Kim!!! Where tf did you get these!?" Me and Keith asked.
"I told her how much yall love Bowie, so she gave me their passes." I was beyond excited.

Keith pulled out of the driveway. It was 8:15 and the concert started at 9:10. He turned on the radio and we listened to Fleetwood Mac, Don McLean, and of course, David Bowie.

'I can't wait!' I thought to myself.

---

Ooh, it's starting to get more interesting! Little does she know...👀