Chapter 45

Couple hours later .. The twins was K.O and you was just chillin on your bed , laying down just thinking ... Then you go onto instagram to see he followed a whole bunch of chicks And so you went on there instagrams .. You come across a picture of Diggy with his swimming trunks and the girl in her sexy bathing suit ! The caption says "Swimming the sexy Diggy Simmons 😘"

You: Wow!!!!!!

You throw your phone down on the bed and go to the drawers they had and put on some pajama pants and a white muscle tank top .. You sit back on your bed and check the messages Diggy was sending you ..

You: bullshit ..

He was basically saying he messed up blah blah blah ..

You put your phone on the charger and turn the night light off and walk over to twins cribs in the room and kiss there cheeks goodnight ! And then walk over to the side of your bed and pray and get in bed and fall asleep !!

***

Next Afternoon

You were taking a little job .. You had the twins .. Twin stroller you was pushing then in that .. You were dressed in your black and white Adidas jobbing suit ... You had your music playing and just jogging until your phone starts ringing it's perry ... You decided to answer it

You: Hello ....

Perry: hey , (Y/N) how you doing ?

You: Perry .. I know your calling cause Diggy is worried about me and the twins .. We're fine okay .. Tell him not to worry about us okay ..

Perry: Alright! (Y/N) just know that he loves you !,

You just hang up you don't even want to here that .. You finish your job ! When you get back to the hotel you wash the twins up and put them down for there nap and take a shower and let all your stress go .. You get out and change into some yoga pants and a tank top !! You been getting all the baby fat off and getting back to your old size ! As you were walking out the bathroom there was a knock at the hotel door .. You walk over to the door and look in the peep whole to see the FDW ! You open the door !

FDW: Hey , eh I thought maybe you needed these...

He handed you some towels ....

You: Thank you !!

FDW: No problem !!

He was just sitting there smiling !

You: What's your name !?

FDW: Jason !!

He looked like he was mixed with Dominican and black

You: Nice !!!

Then your phone begins to ring .. It's 4 letter word .. You know it's Diggy .. You walk over to the bed and pick it up ...

You: Hello ..

Diggy: (Y/N) Where are you at ?!

You; None of your business ..

Diggy: it is my business , when idek where my wife and kids are some where I don't know ...

You: Whatever Diggy ... Just leave me alone ..

With that you hang the phone up .. You turn back around to see Jason

You: oh I'm sorry !!

Jason: No it's fine .. Boyfriend problems !?

You: Eh , kinda !!!

You sit on the bed he is still standing my the door ...

Jason: Can I come in ?

You: sure !

He closes the door and walks over to you ..

Jason: Kids sleep ..

You: Yeah !! You don't have to stand up you can sit down ..

He sits down and y'all get to talking and getting to know each other as friends !!!

-----------------------------------

I'm so sleepy ! But I wanted to write this next chapter for y'all so !!!!

Comment , fan , vote

-XoxoSuzette