Chapter 20

Your P.O.V 

When I Seen my parents at the front door i just froze i haven't spoken to them in years after the incident that happend between us ... I finally got out of my gaze and opened the door for them to enter .. 

Mom and Dad : Hello (Y/N) Long time no see ... 

My mom hugs me i hug her back of course i have to admit i really miss my parents before what happend between us we were all close i was there only child .. 

M: (Y/N) can we see Daniel and Danielle ? And what a beautiful house 

You: Uh Thank you and sure uhm come this way

You walk upstairs to there rooms Danielle room first 

M: Oh my gosh ..She is so Beautiful !!!!!!! *Smiling* 

You: Thank you 

m: can i pick her up ? 

You: Sure 

D: (Y/N) can i talk to you for a minute in the other room ? 

You: Sure 

you and your dad walk to you and Diggy room .

You: Yeah 

D: (Y/N) Me and your mom are really sorry for what we have done to you in the past we regret it so much the past years not talking to you has been bad me and your mom faught a lot .. We missed you so much and we want you and your family to be in our life we want to be great grandparents to Daniel and Danielle would you let us be apart of there lives and your lives and forgive us ? 

You; You think saying sorry is going to be okay you and mom hurt me so bad ... You didn't have to cut me off because of the person i was with and loved at the time (Josh) because you didn't like him  .. i understand you are my parents and you want the best for me but i am a grown women i can take care of myself now .. but to answer your question yes i forgive you and yes you can be in our lives .. i have to admit dad i really missed you guys to *hugs your dad* 

D: Thank you so much (Y/N) *hugs you back* 

You and your dad leave and go back to Danielle room to see your mom rocking Danielle back to sleep 

You: hey mom ! *Smiling* 

M: Hey *rocking Danielle*

You: I forgive you and dad *Smiling* 

Your mom gets up from the rocking chair still holding Danielle and comes over to you 

M: thank you so much (Y/N) i love you so much and missed you so much *hugs you* 

( Your moms outfit ; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58197572 ) 

You: I love you to mom .. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- --  - - - - - -- 

I know its short but i got TONS of homework but i wanted to give yall a least something so be HAPPY Lol ... 

XOXOSuzette