two

Thursday
Z A Y N  

ever since knocking that poor girl off of her feet two weeks ago, i haven't been able to forget her, or at least the things i'd do to her.

but there was something else about her that intrigued me.

she had me stuck on a feeling, and until i had her where i wanted her, i wouldn't stop. i always get what i want, and the things i want to do to that little girl. she was maybe 17, but she had the attitude of a twenty-two year old.

but she was absolutely desirable. probably a virgin, judging by the way she carried herself, but the innocence that she had now, i would rid her of that.

god, i could teach her so many things. and i would.

maybe i liked the chase, but maybe i didn't like it. maybe i was just a disgusting man. maybe i just hadnt found the girl for me.

its not like i would ever fall in love with anybody that i was ever with. maybe it was wrong of me to think about such a young girl like this.

i was on my way to jefferson college to try and find this girl who had captured my eye, then take her to lunch. play the good guy, you know? make her trust me, then slowly let her learn what i do, and who i really am. its a sick plan, yes, but its worked before, so heaven don't fail me now.

"can i help you?" a lady with gray hair asked as i entered the secertary's office at the college.

"i'm looking for a young lady that attends your classes"

i leaned my elbow onto the marble counter, looking directly at her.

"do you have her name?" she asked.

"no, i don't actually."

"can you describe her to me?"

"brunette, about 5'6 maybe. light brown eyes, wears a diamond necklace around her neck, and several rings on her fingers. kind of skinny, but really nice posture"

"there are several girls here who fit your description, sir." she printed off a paper that had pictures of females that fit my description, but my princess was the first girl on the sheet.

"spencer dawson" i said pointing to her picture.

the gray headed lady smiled and nodded. "she is such a wonderful girl. very, very sweet. but she often misbehaves, and has broken a few rules. but overall, she is absoutely lovely. we're all allowed to make few mistakes, aren't we?" she asked, smiling.

i smiled at her blankly.

"is she in class, now?" i asked after a few awkward moments of silence.

"no, no dear. she's actually headed to lunch."

i nodded, and thanked her as i walked towards the cafeteria.

as soon as i entered, i saw the girl, spencer, standing in line. i smirked, shaking my head.

"you really are going to eat the trash they serve here?" i asked, touching her arm, making her twirl around to face me.

"do i have any other choice?"

"yes, you do"

"then what are my choices?"

"eat this s.hit, or come with me."

she smiled, placing her tray back onto the large stack of assorted colored trays.

"i choose choice number two" she said as we walked out of the cafeteria.

i smiled inwardly, knowing that my devious plan was already working. all that was left to do, take her out a few more times. take her back to my place. and work slowly into the many things that i wanted to do.

obviously not all at once. she would be in way to much pain.

"wait. what is your name?"  she asked suddenly as i opened the car door for her.

i laughed. "you don't know my name, but you agree to go to lunch with me? a real smart one, aren't ya?"
i closed her door, and walked to the drivers side, closing the door after i had gotten sat down.

"i never claimed to be the smartest cookie in the jar. but if an attractive person asks you to lunch, you dont say no. then you'd really be considered an idiot" she replied.

"attractive?"

she blushed, looking over at me. "damn. it got really hot in here, really quickly" she said, awkwardly looking down at her hand.

"only because you're in here, princess"

tbh i had no idea how to end this. oh whale.