chapter 1

Author: hello here is the first chapter of this new book.

 3 person pov

 Rick the smartest person in the universe is running away from several hordes of "humans" with praying mantis heads running after him after they killed his grandson because of a stupid idea to make a girl fall in love with him.

 "Shit shit shit!"  Rick screamed in despair when several monsters were running after him because they smelled Morty.

 Rick continued running to his house where his ship was, Rick checked his pockets for some weapon but there was nothing he hit himself on the forehead, cursing himself mentally for not having taken a gun.

 “Why don't I take a gun on the shit day?  "

 Rick turned the corner and saw his house he started to run more than his legs could.  When Rick arrived he quickly went to look for a weapon and he noticed that his laboratory was destroyed but his weapon was coincidentally not broken in the middle of everything he ignored it and started shooting at several monsters that chased him to his home.

 Rick stood in front of them and laughed.

 "Dumb dumb monsters without a brain"

 Rick went to his ship seeing that he could not do anything he decided to leave this universe and move to another.

 Rick thought what he was going to do he decided to do something that no Rick would do he would live alone without his family he was already tired of his family disturbing him and ending the little of his peace he had and Rick saying more the relationship with his  daughter was very upset and at any time she was going to throw him out of the house so he decided to choose a universe where he never existed and so his daughter also did not

 Rick smiled thinking about it he didn't want his daughter to have married the loser Jerry who was dumb as fuck dumber than Morty for a change.

 Rick sighed he had no choice he would leave this universe.

 Somewhere else

 A child with bush-like hair was trying to tell his father that the cat was an alien who came from space most obviously his father didn't believe it.

 “Look son forget that Mr kat is just a normal cat i know you are still a child and your imagination is very fertile but you cannot go out mistreating the cat”

 Coop looked at his father a little nervous.

 "So I won't be grounded?"

 Burt looked at his son again

 "Whoever said you wouldn't be grounded can go up to your room"

 Burt his father pointed to his room.

 Coop sighed in annoyance telling himself that the cat will pay next time.

 Mr kat, who was looking at everything, could only laugh maliciously at the coop until he heard a strange noise. He looked back but saw nothing and said "meow?"

 With Rick Sanchez

 Rick had just arrived and he appeared in a forest he looked around and saw that there was no one he sighed because he was unable to take his ship but his portal gun and pistol were with him.

 Rick decided to leave the forest and went after some civilization as he had information where he was going he had money in hand and a lot to tell the truth he gave him to buy a mansion or something but he decided he would buy a common house anyway.

 Rick without realizing he was already on the street it was until a quick walk he saw that some people were looking at him because he was carrying a strange object and because he was in a lab coat.  Rick ignored it and decided to go to some house to ask for information about where he was and maybe spend the night in a house.