Isaac turns around and smirks, “Your little girlfriend is fine. When I have everything under control she will be release with no harm. See you at school Monday morning Violet. I’m the new principle.” He then completely walks away and Violet yells and begins to shake the bars in frustration. She can feel her eyes beginning to glow and she looks down and sees her nails coming out. She falls to her knees praying she wouldn’t phase. She wanted to eat this Isaac guy alive.

“Violet.” She begins to hear her name being called by a familiar voice. “Violet.” Her name is whisper again but the alpha shuts her eyes and concentrates on her wife voice. “Calm down.”

Chloe finally calms down when her wife calms. It was odd how they could feel each other emotions. Their bond was so strong. She looks down at her wrist and sees her marking beginning to glow. This only happen when Violet would use both of their emotions combining them so it could be stronger. It was like an internal conversation. Usually it meant Violet was sorry for getting out of control. “It’s fine baby I understand.” Chloe whispers. She then kisses Violet on the forehead knowing the alpha was exhausted from fighting with her inner wolf. “You need to hunt.” Chloe suggests.

“I can’t right now.” Violet begins to stands holding her head trying to shake the dizziness away.

“Violet you’re becoming weak.” Chloe shouts. “You have fought your inner wolf twice today. The next time will not work if you do not hunt.” The witch finishes sternly. Violet growls and then walks towards the front of the station. “We need to go back to the mansion and report this.” Olivia and Catherine nods their head and Violet is surprise to see Kimberly in the back of Olivia car. She turns around and asks, “You brought Kimberly.”

“She wouldn’t listen.” Catherine answers.

“Ugh her sister is going to kill us.” Violet says. “Let’s go.” She hops on her motorcycle and is surprise when she feels a warm body behind her and smooth arms wrapping around her chest. She breathes in comfort and leans back a little before cracking the motorcycle up. Chloe whispers in her ear, “Hunt tonight.”

Violet grins and replies, “Yes ma’am.”

<><> 

Violet bangs her fist on the table and hollers, “What do you mean you can’t do anything.”

The lawyer in front of her begins to shake uncontrollable and stutters, “The papers say that I cannot talk to her.”

“She has the right to a lawyer right?” Violet screams. “This is fucking America for Christ sakes.” Violet begins to walk towards the poor man in a suit and hollers, “Figure something out.”

The guy nods his head and then his cellphone rings. He answers and begins to nod his and head and repeats yes over and over again. He then glances up towards Violet with a worry look on his face. When he hangs the phone up Violet asks, “What?”

“Umm…Jess..ic..a” He coughs and rubs his head while stepping back afraid to speak.

“I swear to god if you don’t answer my question.”

“Jessicaismissing.” He says in one breath but Violet catches every single word. She shakes her head and asks, “Did I hear that right?”

“Yes.” The guy in suit looks down and replies, “Jessica was release an hour ago but she went missing afterwards.”

“Get out.” Violet orders and then walks into the main room with Chloe following behind. “Isaac.” Chloe comes to conclusion that it couldn’t be anyone else. “I’m going hunting Chloe.” Violet speaks ripping her clothes off walking out the back door phasing into the air.