"If we stay here, that'll mess up three other rooms," he said softly. "I was supposed to room with Taylor. Who's he going to be with if I stay with you guys? I love that you tried, but how realistic is it?" He didn't give either of us a chance to respond before grabbing his towel. "I'm going to shower."

"Can we join?" John asked, right as Marc pulled open the door.

Marc gave him an incredulous look over his shoulder before pulling the door shut. We listened to his faint footsteps as he retreated down the hall until they were no longer audible.

"He never wants to shower with me," John sighed, sitting down on the edge of his bed. "Do you think he's still mad at me, and that's why?"

I shook my head. "Those showers barely fit one person, let alone two. Especially people the size of you and Marc."

"Yeah, I'm sure you have plenty of room in those showers, don't you, my little pipsqueak?"

"Don't call me that."

"Why not?"

He looked so confused why I didn't like the nickname. As if he forgot why he started calling me that in the first place. I sighed, leaning against the bedframe for Marc's and my beds. "Because you came up with that to make fun of me. To tease me. It's not nice, especially the way you used to use it."

"Oh." He looked down at his hands in his lap, his fingers fidgeting against his jeans. "I really was an asshole, wasn't I? Not just to you, but to everyone."

I was quiet for a second, not exactly sure what to say. Eventually, I went with, "I won't deny that."

He looked at me, guilt written all over his face. "I am so sorry, Spencer." He then reached out a hand toward me. "Come here."

I stepped forward, lacing my fingers with his. He pulled me even closer, so that I was standing in between his legs and he rested his head on my chest. With my free hand, I ran my fingers through his messy blond hair.

"It's okay," I said softly.

He shook his head, lifting it off my chest to look at me again with those big blue eyes. "It's not. I was awful. To you. To that kid at breakfast that I forgot the name of again. I know I fucked him in the pool supply closet last year, but I can't for the life of me keep his name in my head!"

"Austin."

"Yeah, him." He sighed, lowering his gaze to the floor. "I've been an asshole to everyone here. I don't know how to fix that. But I want to."

I sat next to him, pulling him into a hug. I was proud of him for finally wanting to be better. To be the person I knew he was, deep down. I even think I was starting to fall in love with him.

A few minutes later, the door opened and Marc walked in, wearing just a towel around his waist. He closed the door softly, staring at us both.

"I half-expected to walk in on you two having sex," he said, dropping his dirty clothes on the floor. "What is going on?"

John stood up with a sigh. "I need to apologize to you, too." He glanced at me and I gave him a small, encouraging smile. "The reason I hated you so much wasn't because I actually hated you. It was because I was jealous. You're a better player than me. And you're nicer. And better looking. I hated you because I couldn't stand someone being better than me, especially someone I kinda looked up to."

Marc was quiet for a long moment before saying, "You're not just saying that to get me to have sex with you again, are you?"

John smirked, closing the distance between the two of them. "Did it work?" He tucked his finger into the towel. "You're already not wearing any clothes."

Marc shoved John's hand away and looked at me. "What do you think, Spence? Think he meant it?"

"Would I lie to you?" John exclaimed.

We both ignored his outburst. "Yeah, I do," I said to Marc. "I believe him."

Marc took a deep breath, looking back at John. "Okay. I forgive you."

John smiled so widely, it was actually pretty adorable. "I do mean it, so thank you. Now can we have sex?"

I couldn't help the laugh that forced its way out of my mouth at John's bluntness. But neither one of them looked at me.

Instead, Marc dropped his towel to the floor, letting his semi-hard member free. I stared at it in awe, despite the fact that I've seen it - and had it in me - before. John sank to his knees, his mouth slightly agape.

"One condition," Marc said to John. "I'm fucking you this time, got it?"

"Deal." He looked at me, holding out his hand. "Come here. As much as I'd love to have you watching, I need you involved, too."

I didn't hesitate to join him on my knees. I really was going to miss them if we weren't able to stay in the room together. But, no matter what happens, we'd make it work.