I look at mom who is standing near me and raising her eyebrows and my princess is sitting on my lap and waiting for my answer..

Thanks to Anni ...She came and called us for dinner...

Mugen is upset and I don't know why..I thought of asking him after having dinner..

" MIL and DIL fight is going to restart" my sister jaanvi said in a low tone and now I understood why dad is very silent from the beginning and why Mugen is upset ..

Anni is about to serve curry for him..But maa got it from her and serve to Mugen..Anni s face fell..I feel bad for her..

Maa is not that type of person who hurts her daughter in law..But I don't know the reason why Maa and Anni are always at loggerheads..I really wonder what made Anni quite..She always argue when Maa s actions or words hurt her..I brushed off my thoughts and had my dinner..

Maa is about to talk with Mugen..But Anni interrupted " Please make her sleep na" she lifted Aadhu and forwarded to Mugen..He got her and went to his room..

Maa glared her and is about to shout but dad asked Maa to be quite and take rest..She went to her room not before scolding Anni under her breath...

Anni smiled at us and asked me to go to their room and she said she will share room with jaanvi ...

She is very kind and sweet but till now I don't know why she often fights with Maa.. Whenever me and jaanu ask Mugen nd dad about it the answer we get is their weak smile...

The next day Maa and Anni again started their fight..I m hell irritated now .. Sometimes I doubt whether maa will behave rude even with my wife or she will be good...

We reached their house and I m shocked as it's Adhitya Anna s house..
My mom said that the girl is his sister in law..For a second Ms.SELFIE s face flashed in my mind..

We went in and after some formalities she came with juice ( as her sister already gave coffee 😅) ..As I expected it's SHE...

We were asked to talk alone and her dharu Anni asked her to take me to her room..I m feeling nervous..

" That girl should get nervous Ajju not you..Be Normal or else my image will be damaged in front of Adhi" Ramya Anni said in a tone that's only audible to me and I mentally slapped myself and smiled sheepishly at her..And whispered" you don't care for me?? You just care about your image" Now it's her turn to manage the situation with a sheepish smile...

My Maa glared us and I stood up to go to her room.. Adhitya Anna came near me and whispered" All the best and someone said they won't get nervous" he smirked after saying it..

God..He didn't forget it still...I rubbed my nape and followed her..I really feel nervous today.. Before this I met few girls but it's the first time coming to their house.. Before that I met few girls in some common places and I didn't like them so we didn't go to their house..But this time we directly came to her house...

I entered her room and she locked the door as soon as we entered..

What this girl is planning to do??

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap: His Ms.Selfie and her Mr.Dimple😉

Hai cutiess..Thank you so much for everyone who voted and commented on the previous update 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Special thanks to soulful_scribbler for this beautiful cover...I am really overwhelmed...Once again thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Why Shivani locked the door?? Any Guesses 😉

Hope you liked this update.. Please do vote and comment..

With love ,
Magizhini 💖