"Nope" I said shaking my head

"Damn, I gotta show it to you then" he smirked.

We stopped in front of my mother door. I took a deep breath before knocking. "Come in" my mother voice rang out.

"Ima be waiting out here" J said while I nodded then walked in.

"Hey mommy, how you feelin--"

"You pregnant?" My mother said cutting me off.

I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at her. "Mommy who-"

"Kira told me. Now are you pregnant little girl!" She asked again this time looking at me like she was disgusted.

"Yes" I said looking down.

"Get out" she mugged.

"Mo-"

"Get the hell out! Get yo ass out my room and get yo ungrateful ass out my house!" She yelled

"But mommy where am I suppose to go?" I asked tears streaming down my face.

"To hell!" She sneered.

I broke down crying "Get all your shit out my house!" She yelled

J walked in the hospital room along with a nurse "Get her ass out my room Tammy!" My mother said to the nurse.

The nurse roughly grabbed my arm but was pushed back by J "Aye don't touch her!" J said mugging the nurse.

"Oh so is that your little baby father? You little slut! You cheated on J.R!" My mother yelled getting out the bed.

"Kimbella let's go" J said grabbing my hand and leading me to the door.

My mother yanked my arm back and raised her hand like she was about to hit me but J jumped in front of me and pushed me back a little.

"I swear if you hit my baby mother I'm gon have you sprawled out on this floor" J said giving her a death glare.

"Let's go" he said leading me out the hospital room and back on the elevator.

"You good?" He asked once we got back into his car.

"She put me out" I said wiping away the tears that continued to fall.

"We're gonna go get your stuff and you can come stay with me" J said pulling out the parking lot and back towards my mother house.

"But-"

"Ain't no buts. You gonna come stay with me, if that don't work for you then I put you up in your own lil apartment" J said cutting me off.

After that we just rode in silence to my mother house so that I could collect my things.

***

I was laid up in J bed watching tv. After he dropped me and my things off, he showed me where everything was then left saying he would be back and that was 4 hours ago.

"Get up! I'm bouta take you out" J said busting in the room.

"Where we going?" I asked getting up.

"Don't worry bout it. Just wear that yellow dress I said I liked earlier" he said before leaving out.

I took a quick shower in and out due to that fact that I just got out not that long ago but I like to extra clean lol.

After I put on my undergarments I lotion my self down, then slipped on the yellow dress.

I did my make-up, curled my purple hair, then put my heels on and was ready.

"I'm ready!" I said walking down stairs.

"Damn" J said looking me over smiling.

Once I got down all the steps he handed me a red rose. "Thank you" I smiled while he led me outside.

"We got a driver?" I asked shocked once I noticed the man standing by the car.

I should've been got me a lil thug a long time ago!

"Yeah, come on." J said leading me to the car.

"Wait, I wanna take a picture first" I said fishing my phone out my clutch then handing it to the man. "Can you take our picture?" I asked the man.

"Thank you" I said after he took it. I grabbed my phone and looked the picture over. It was so cute.

The man opened the door for us then went around to the drivers side got in then started it up "where we going?" I asked looking at J.

"Just sit back, relax and enjoy your ride" J smirked.

And that's exactly what I did.

-So where y'all think J taking her?

-Y'all think her mother was wrong?

-J is a good baby daddy! Lol

-How y'all like this chapter?