It started raining 😍😍..He said " let's wait here till the rain stops"

And pulled me with him to stand under a tree near the shop..I glared him..

" Mama ..You know right I love rain ❤️"

Saying so I freed my hands from his hold and I started enjoying the rain.. He glared me and I smiled sheepishly as in few minutes I m Drenched 🙈..

" Let's go home.."

" In this rain??" He questioned me..

"Please" I pleaded him and finally he agreed..

When we reached home I m fully drenched and he is also drenched ..

He asked me to press the calling bell while I showed my toungue to him and we heard the sound of opening of the door.. Immediately I went and stood behind him..

Dharani who opened the door and came out is shocked seeing us..She glared mama and he glared me I look at him innocently..

" What's this adhi?? Can't you wait till rain stops?" Dharani asked.

" No dharu..you know there is no tree or building at that place."

" What do you mean by that place?? Vehicle stopped there?" She asked us and we both nod..

" ok..What happened?" She asked.

" Puncher" " No petrol" we both said at the same time and she glared us..

"Everytime you both plan it before right.. Today you guys didn't plan how to lie? It's all because of you adhi.." she said angrily..

" Don't scold him akka ..It's my mistake..He didn't do anything" I said

She glared me and asked me to go in..I look at mama and he assured me through his eyes..I went in without saying anything ..I went to my room and after few minutes I came out wearing my night dress..

I saw dhruv playing games in the phone so I went near him and shouted in his ears" baaaaahhhhh"

He got frightened and I burst out laughing..He glared me and is about to fight with me but without saying anything he smirked at me..

I didn't understand the reason for his behavior..I asked what and he said" Only few days na after that you will go to chitapa ' s house"

I look at him with confusion..At that time Maa came from kitchen..

"Maa.." I said suprised and hugged her..She hugged me back and I asked her about what he said..

Her reply shocked me..

Shivani POV end

Authors POV:

" It's not right adhi..Ur spoiling her" Dharani said to adhitya ..

" She is like an child dharu ..You can say she is 25 but it's only her age and in basis of heart she is still a baby..Stop imposing ur thoughts on her" he replied

" But ...." Before she could complete he stopped her..

" First look at me.." he said

She mentally slapped herself for not giving him towel..She is about to go inside to take a towel..But he held her hands and pulled her ..She is standing so close to him.. Only inch difference between their lips🙈..

He dried his hair using her sarees pallu and blood rushed to her cheeks..He turned and saw is anybody watching them..But no one are there..He kissed her cheeks and went in ..She too followed him with a smile..

His antics always make her feel special and she loves the way he solves the problems in a calm way..The only thing she doesn't like is adhitya pampering Shivani..She feels that it's spoiling her and gets angry.. But her MAN makes her blush by his actions 🙈❤️

Adhitya is confused seeing Shivani..He is also suprised seeing his MIL..He welcomed her and asked Dharani what happened..

" Tomorrow groom's family is coming to see Shivani " she said and now he understood why Shivani is like that..

" You didn't inform me?" Adhitya asked..Irritation is clearly evident in his voice..

" I don't want to marry now mama.. Please say them " Shivani said in a sad and pleading tone..

Adhitya felt bad for her but at the same time he knows it's the time for her to get married..

He asked Dharani to take dhruv inside..He said to his MIL that he need to talk with Shivani alone..She too went and now only they both are in the hall..

" Shivu..Look at me" he said in a assuring tone .

She look at him..

" You trust us?? " He asked for which she nodded immediately..He smiled and continued " I trust that your mom and sister won't choose a wrong guy for you.. At least meet him once if you didn't like him we won't force you.. we will proceed only if u like.. Okay?" He asked and she nodded with a smile..

He informed about this to Dharani and her mother..Both are happy and dhruv is very happy as his dad will pamper him and no competition is there for him to spend time with his parents..When he said about it all laughed and Shivani glared him...

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap: Arjun' s POV

Hai cutiess ..I am new here..So please do follow and support me🤗🤗..

Hope you like this update..I m eagerly waiting for the review ❤️🙈
Both positive and negative comments are welcomed... Please do vote and comment if you feel it's nice 😍😍😍😍

With love ,
Magizhini 💖