𝒸 𝒽 𝒶 𝓅 𝓉 𝑒 𝓇 𝟩

A/N: I'll be doing a time skip because I'm too lazy to write everything that happens within a span of 2 months :^)

It's been 2 months since you and Terushima started dating. It's the first day of Winter Break and Teru is finally coming over and staying until Winter Break ends. You and your family planned to go camping in the mountains and they let your boyfriend tag along.

Terushima Yūji
I'm almost there babe, chill 😂

Sato Y/N
I can't wait to see you again 🥺

Terushima Yūji
Same here baby ❤️

Sato Y/N
Where are you?🥺

Terushima Yūji
Just got off the train babe. I'll be there in a few okay?

Sato Y/N
Okay 🥺

And with that you put your phone in your pocket, waiting outside the train station for Terushima.

You and Teru have been doing great despite the distance, he never failed to understand when you were busy with school works and was always there to cheer you up.

He's the definition of a perfect boyfriend.

"BABY!" You heard a familiar voice yell

You looked over to see your boyfriend smiling at you.

You rushed to him and he held out his hands, you jumped on him excitedly and gave him a kiss.

"I've missed you Y/N" Teru says smiling after you both pulled out of the kiss

"I missed you too Teru." You were tearing up, you missed him so much and you became so excited when you could finally hug him and be with him.

"Now let's go so we can cuddle more." Teru says giving you a quick peck on the lips before slowly letting you down.

The both of you caught up with each other on the way home. Telling stories about what happened the last few months, ones you didn't get to tell each other because the both of you were busy with academics

A few minutes later, the two of you reached your house and Teru greeted your mom and dad.

"Ohayo!" Terushima says bowing down to your parents

"Ohayo Yūji-san" your parents say as the three of them have bonded over the phone when you and Teru had time to call each other. Your parents loved him and they supported you both.

"I hope you're the one that would marry our daughter Terushima." Your dad says.

"I plan to marry your daughter after college." Your boyfriend says which made your dad and mom really excited.

You blushed at the thought of you and Terushima as a family.

"Go on now, the both of you rest. Y/N has been up all night last night cause she was too excited." Your father says laughing.

"DAD!" You blush even more

The three of them laugh while you're there blushing like crazy.

"Come on babe. Let's take a nap." Terushima says and holds your hand

"Okay." You smile and the both of you head towards your room.

Once inside your room Teru gave you a passionate kiss while hugging you.

"He never fails to give me butterflies." You say to yourself as he stops and suddenly picks you up.

"TERUU~" you say

He smiles and drops you on the bed.

"Come on babe. Let's go to sleep." He says yawning.

"You didn't have to carry me." You say to Teru

"I know. I just wanted to." He smirks and you blush

He lays down next to you and hugs you. You feel safe in his arms and slowly start to drift off to sleep.

When you woke up. You saw Terushima looking at you and smiling.

"Babe you're so beautiful.." He says and gives you a kiss

"Baby, cuddles." You say pouting at him

"I'm sorry." He chuckles and the both of you cuddle.

"What time is it?" You say looking at Teru

"It's 3pm babe." He says

"I'm hungry let's go eat. I'll cook." You say smiling at him.

"So you're going to cook for me?" He asks, Teru's eyes sparkling.

"Yes baby." You say and give him a quick peck.

Terushima pouts and you look at him

"What's wrong baby?" You say smiling

"Hmp." He looks at you, pouting

You chuckle and lean in and give him a kiss.

He holds your cheeks deepening the kiss slowly escalating towards a make out session but, the both of you stopped before it got out of hand.

"Let's go!" Terushima says as he jumps off the bed and heads towards the kitchen. You chuckle and follow him there.

Once you finished cooking [insert food here]. You and Teru satrted to eat.

"I'm so lucky." Terushima says

You look at him confused

"I have a girlfriend that's gorgeous, kind, fun to be with, outgoing, funny, and talented. Not to mention a great cook." He looks at you smiling

"Aww.. babe" you blush at how cute your boyfriend could be.

He knows how to boost your confidence and he shows that he loves you for you.

"I mean it Y/N. Don't ever think so low of yourself because I'm here to prove that you being you is who I fell in love with. I fell in love with you and I'm going to keep falling for you even when we get old. Baby, I promise I will never leave you. I will never find someone else and I promise I will marry you when we get older baby." Terushima smiles as tears started to form in your eyes.

"Baby, don't cry." Teru says as he gets up and hugs you and plants a sweet kiss on your forehead.

"I love you Teru." You sniffle and gave Terushima hug

"I love you too baby." He says hugging you back planting soft kisses on your forehead and lips.

~~~
NOVEMBER 7, 2020

That is it for this chapter! Sorry for a short one😭😭

Hope you're enjoying the story and

AAA THIS BOOK HAS 2K READS ALREADY
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE ON THIS BOOK 🥺🥺

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

oh and if you want someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a message on twitter

@ svftoikawa

LOVE YA'LL❤️