𝒸 𝒽 𝒶 𝓅 𝓉 𝑒 𝓇 𝟣

Author's Note:

Can we all agree that Terushima and the others like Semi, Ennoshita, Narita and Kinoshita needs more screentime?

I hope you all enjoy this!

Your last name is Sato

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were walking to school when you heard a familiar voice behind you, you looked around and saw the Miya twins.

"Ohayo Y/N-chan~" Atsumu said with a smile.

"Ohayo~ Atsumu-kun, Osamu-kun" you greeted happily.

Then they both caught up to you and the three of you walked to school together. You were attending Inarizaki High, just because of Osamu and Atsumu. They were your childhood best friends and, they were almost like your brothers.

The three of you were in the same class, which made you feel relieved ever since the day the three of you transferred to Inarizaki High for high school. The three of you were inseparable which earned you a handful of glares from their fangirls, but it wasn't your fault. You didn't mind them at all.

You three sat next to each other when the teacher walked in and you all started your classes.

-timeskip-

After classes, the three of you headed towards the gym because they had practice and you had to be there because you were their manager. You all had a good time at practice and the time came when you all had to leave.

"Great job everyone!" Coach yelled

"Arigato!" you all bowed your heads and said goodbye to the others and headed back home.

The Miya twins dropped you off at your house since you were just neighbors.

"Bye Y/N-chan!" they both yelled and waved. You waved back and gave them a smile, when your phone rang.

[[ Miya Atsumu added you and 1 other into a group chat]]

*Miya Atsumu named the groupchat  ✨𝓐 𝓽 𝓱 𝓵 𝓮 𝓽 𝓲 𝓬  𝓑 𝓲 𝓽 𝓬 𝓱 𝓮 𝓼✨*

Miya Atsumu

yoooOOOooO

Shinsuke Kita

O god, why am I here?

Terushima Yuuji

Wait, who are they?

Miya Atsumu
Kita is the captain,  and Y/N's my best friend

Sato Y/N
What even is this group chat?

Miya Atsumu
We're athletic bitches hun, periodt.

Shinsuke Kita
Wait why is Y/N here?

Miya Atsumu
Cause she's fun!

Sato Y/N
First of all, ouch Kita do you hate me that much? :((
and second of all, What the frick Tsumu,who are these people?

Shinsuke Kita
I don't hate you my child, I'm sorry :((

Miya Atsumu
They're also volleyball players Y/N-chann~

Sato Y/N
But-

Terushima Yuuji
Wait I wanna see Sato-chan's face tho.

Sato Y/N
Istg Atsumu if you send a picture of me here I will kill you.

Atsumu Miya
[[Sato.Y/N.jpeg]]
Oops too late.