The Dream

Chapter 3
Crutchie's POV
This is a week after the last chapter

I was "running" towards the lodge. It was in flames and Y/n was still in there.

"Y/n!" I threw my crutch and for some reason I was running normally.

"Y/n don't worry I'm coming for ya'!" I tried running toward the entrance but Jack and Racetrack held me back.

"Let me go! I's need to save her" I cried.

"Crutchie she's gone! She was in the room the fire started in!" Jack shouted.

"There's still a chance! I can't live with out her! Y/n!" I broke down and hugged Jack.

Just then I woke up. I had tear marks on my face.

"You okay Crutchie?" Y/n said. She was looking at the sky.

"Yeah, it's nothing"

"It didn't seem like nothing"

"It's was just a nightmare"

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Sure, but first tell me why your up"

"Nightmare"

"Oh, so uh in mine your were trapped in da' lodging house while is was on fire. I tried to go in to save ya' but Jack and Racetrack wouldn't let me"

"Wow, you care about me that much huh?"

"I mean yeah, your my best friend you mean the woild (pronounced w•oi•ld) to me"

"And you mean the woild to me"

"So what happened in your nightmare?"

"Same ting' as you but you were in da' lodging house"

I saw the sun starting to rise in the corner of my eye.

"So what's that Santa Fe thing that you and Jack keep talking about?"

"Oh, just a new place in New Mexico. Jack thinks if we's get out of the city my leg would heal in da' fresh air"

"Maybe it could but I like you with your crutch. It's what make ya' Crutchie"

"Yeah, I guess that does make me Crutchie. Oh, we should get ready the suns risin'"