➳⋆𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟⋆➳

Heyo.

I don't really know how to start this so I'm just going to get into it.

My brain is not in the right space to write long fan fictions so I've decided to give one-shots a spin. 

Fandoms I Know For Sure I'll Write For:
➯Boku no Hero Academia
➯Haikyuu!!
➯Demonslayer
➯Yuri!!! On Ice
➯Hunter X Hunter
➯Given
➯Bungo Stray Dogs
➯Tokyo Ghoul
➯The Promised Neverland
➯Death Note
➯Kakegurui
➯Mystic Messenger
➯Assassination Classroom

*If a fandom you want is not on this list, I will more than likely be happy to do it, just send me a message and ask. 

What Ships I'll Do:

➯M X M

➯F X F

➯F/M X Reader - Let me know if you want the reader to be gender-specific or not.

➯M X F

➯M/F X M/F X M/F

*Essentially anything not morally questionable. So, no pedophilia or incest. 

*Rare pairs are welcome and loved!

Themes I'll Handle:
I'm fine with discussing mature themes, but don't feel comfortable writing graphic smut. I'll definitely be doing some make-out scenes and stuff of that nature but no full-blown lemon. Outside of that, I'll do pretty much anything.

Request Templates for Socially Awkward Humans:

Hey! I was wondering if you would do a one-shot out of the _________ universe. I'd like the ship to be ______. I want the AU to be ________ ( Make sure to tell me if you want this fan fiction to be more on the fluff or angst side ). Things I want for certain to happen ______ ( If there's nothing, make sure your description of the AU is detailed. )

X Reader Template:

Hi! I would like to request a character  X reader and preferred gender status. I would like the AU to be ________( Ex. Kuroo X Stoner Reader ). I would like the personality of the OC to be ______( Ex. Sarcastic, witty, reserved, unyielding. The more specific you are the more the character will be tailored to your idea ). Specific things I want to happen would be ______ ( leave blank if you earnestly can't think of anything ).

You can comment requests here or you can shoot me a message or post on my feed. If you have an issue with the one-shot I publish, I'd be happy to correct it if I'm able, but send me a message for that one so I don't miss it. I may ask questions prior to writing the story so if you could keep an eye on that, you'd make life a 'lil easier for me.