"You can't do that I'm an adult with a ID."

"You might be an adult but you have a caregiver and you can turn into a little any moment." He look at me one more time before opening the door to Felix standing there with a smile.

"Hey Felix." I hear them Talking but now it's time to get my plan together.

They stand there for a couple of minutes before yun goes to his room getting his bag and leaving. "Soo woo what do you wanna do?" I look around the house faking my confusion. "I don't know umm can we go to the mall to get more toys please." I say with my puppy eyes.

"Sure we can just go out on your shoes and bring your money." I hurry in my room with an evil smile. Everything always goes to plan. Lets see who is the real big boy.

Time skip to the mall.

I look around the mall looking for an store that has an JiminXStarburst. "Woo we have been walking for 10 minutes and my hands hurt from carrying these bags." I turn back to see him struggling. I huff but go help him. "Just one more place then we can go." We walk for 3 minutes before I spot a a place that has the Jimin poster saying they sell the candy.

"I found where a shop lets go." I walk fast into the shop making sure to buy other things before getting the candy.

"Hi sir welcome to BT21" The cashier said,a small hi leaves my mouth. I started putting my things on the desk for the cashier to check. "That would be $22.00 and if you have rewards card you can use that or sign up for it."

I look around the store first, they seem to have a lot of plushies, toys, plus a lot of Jimin things so I might come back. "Sure can I sign up for an awards card.

After getting everything we leave the mall. I can't wait to have this candy in my mouth I bought 5 packs.

Once we get to the house I hurry to my room hiding the candy in between my bed. "Woo help me with these bags. I roll my eyes before going to help.

"There you go." I smile a little bit help take the begs you my room.

"Just sit them down right there." After that I hurry and rush him out my room.

"Wait woo you haven't had your nap yet and you know you get grumpy." Ufuudhdh that stupid nap I just want to eat my candy. "Fine" Felix goes to get my sleep wear and fix's my bed before he helps me put on a diaper on.

Yes, I have to wear a diaper since I might switch to my little space. Once done he puts me to sleep for an hour. That means at 5:00pm I wake up and that leaves me 30 minutes after waking to eat my candy before Yun comes home.

After the nap.

Felixs wakes me up and makes me a sandwich with Dino nuggies on the side. After eatting Felix changes my diaper. This is taking to too long to each some freaking candy. "Felix can you get out for a sec I need to do something." He look at me with a suspicious look but leaves. I hurry and lock the door. I grab the candy and started eating.

A moan exit my lips, god this is bussin bussin. After I finish the first one I finish the rest. This is the best decision is my life.

Time skip

This is worst decision in my life. Right now I'm looking hearing Yunho give me a speech on how I need to learn how to act and this is the consequence. The Tv is broke because I turn after eating the candy and threw a shoe at the TV, there is a pamper on the floor, and I got juice all over the floor.