Jelously?

You guys should read woosansang books there good but there's not many of them.
————

Yeosang POV

Everything was perfect for "practice" now I just needed Wooyoung to come. Waiting around I hear a door open i walk towards it only to see San there. "What are you doing here?" Is he tryna mess up my plan. "Oh, ummm I just needed to do a couple of exercises." He did them yesterday he doesn't like to work early.

"Are you lying sannn." Don't tell he likes Wooyoung too. "Boo I don't have a reason to lie ." He sits down and starts to stretch Mhmm. Five minutes later Wooyoung enters.
"Heyy wooyoung." I run towards him with a big smile. "Hi yeo and san." He looks shock to see San here too.

"Don't mind him I didn't know he was coming either." Walking over towards the set up I get some footballs out. "We can stretch before starting." I hear him say. Not gonna lie his voice is so pretty.
"O-ok." Cute

"Pass a ball KANG." I kick the ball towards his way and get out our ball walking over to middle of the field. "WOO HURRY!!" I couldn't wait to play with woo.

-
SAN POV

Yeosang better not try anything stupid I'm watching. 

Wooyoung POV

I thought it was Just going to be me and Yeosang but that's fine. I head to the middle of the field ready to teach. "So the first thing to do is stretch than we can start." I start to do lunges, arm circles, and more leg stretches. Doing this I look aground and see San looking at us.

Weird but ok, I see Yeosang getting done with his stretching. "Wooyoung after this wanna go get ice cream Yunho says you like ice cream." Mmm so good mint chocolate ooo I can just taste it. "Sure now lets start."

"Ok so first we are Benzema life which is you pull the ball back with your foot and make sure it's balance out. Then flick with the heel of your feet over your head." When I get done showing him he just looks at me.

"Wooyoung I might be a professional and all but that's one of the hardest tricks in Football." I forgot what am I an idiot. "And how did you learn that."

"I just practice it's look I say 1 week to get the full move down with a little extra to it." Now that I hear myself I find it funny how I do these. "Ok let's practice this you can use this to pass it to a teammate like this." I do the move and make sure it goes San way.

I may have made an accident to hit him. "Sorry I didn't mean too." Shit omggggg I said an cuss word. "Next time watch where you kick things.

I apologize again and start to teach Yeosang he is good but rusty but that's ok he's new towards this move.

After getting that task Done or somewhat done we move on to the Elastico which is this move where you fake a kick. It takes slot of skill to get but lucky me I learn it when I was younger.

It can shown like a cross though or

"In This move you need a lot of ball control and make sure to move fast so your opponent doesn't take the ball." I look at Yeosang to make sure he got it.

"Wow Wooyoung you are so talented are you sure you are not a secret football player." I blush at the comment. "Nooo, I'm not as good as you I bet you can do better." I say that and see his ear go red.

"Yeah I might be a professional but these moves are great thank you for teaching them we should do this more." I think about it and smile there was no lie he was a nice person. I feel my face heat up at my complement.

"What are you thinking little birdie." T-that name oh my." "I-umm- sandhfhdkf" I couldn't even talk. "Hahaha you good little dove" what is going on "I thought you were inviting him so he can help instead you are flirting." I look over and see San giving me a glare. What's his problem?

"Mind you business not my fault no one doesn't flirt with you." You telling me no one wants the Almighty San.

——
Ok school is wow I'm in my sophomore year of school it's ok i guess. I was thinking about shifting but idk- Kiara