MICHAEL AND MASON

(Y/N)/ (GOD) POV:

It was a cold winters afternoon; snow was drifting down to the wet but cold winter wonder land ground outside. When you had to go shopping, you were worried for Mikey to stay with the baby. But you needed a break from your little baby boy, in this coldness you had him three week ago. As Michael slept with little baby Mason lying asleep on Michaels chest dreaming of what hell be when h grows up (probably a race car driver.), but dreams turn to reality, when high pitched screams began. Michael was dreaming of his stunning wife. She was ash blonde with blue eyes he was dreaming of both of them, in the summertime watching the sun fade into the earth on a warm afternoon. The sharp noise cuts out and Michael is left with Mason crying for his father to listen to him. Michael slowly awakes for his slumber he carefully rose into an up-right position, gently clutching Mason back.

Hey, its okay. Youre okay youll be alright. Michael reassures Mason, while softly bouncing him up and down trying to comfort and calm, settle Mason down.

But cries only got louder, so loud that Luke and the others walk into check on him. They were still living with you just for extra help with Mason

Are you okay Mikey? Luke asked Michael making a face of concern.

"I'm all good here, I can handle it. Michael reassures them while bouncing Mason Gently again, but closer to his chest now. the boys left Michael to settle mason down, but Michael realised that he was wet or even hungry. " i think you need a change, my little boy" Michael explained  to his baby in a cute mimic of a baby voice. 

Michael walks Mason over to he change table in the far corner of the nursery, that you and the boys help set up over a span of 5 months. But what Michael didn't know was ,that the boys were secretly watching his daddy skills.