Gulf: I am a man Mew... don't call mama or princess I hate it ..and yes I will work in any other company than yours ....I will join my dad's company as I am the only heir of that company....

Mew: Oh did I tell you that I have already asked Mr. Kanawut not to let you join his company... until I say you are ready for that...actually baby you have done so much in the last few months that you dad believe me more than you...

Gulf: Fuck you mew...

Mew: Is it an invitation sweetie?

Gulf rolled his eyes and left...he asked his dad why he is listening to mew then dad told him a lie that Mew has lots of investors in his company and he threatens me if I let you join this company he will withdraw all his investors...gulf was really frustrated but he doesn't want to join Mew....

Gulf searched for one week but he didn't get a job ...Mew gave him a daily allowance for going out to search job ..but that is also very less...Gulf every day come home disappointed and tired..he plays little with Kao and gets back to sleep...Mew doesn't like seeing gulf doing so much to survive but ...he knew that Gulf needs to understand the value of money...

Mew: I know baby I am being too strict and you are not a bad person. But just immature...you have gone through a lot in life at such a small age and my overprotective love for you has made you this... So I have to be a bit harsh on you.....your friends do not care about you or your future they are all rich spoiled brat who has no future and I can't let you be one....we have a baby to look after...you have me gulf to love please baby hope you understand all this soon....next day..

Gulf: Mew if the offer of joining your company is still valid then I would like to join your company...

Mew: Hmm you can come to the office with me ....

Gulf: you are not going to make fun of me...

Mew: I can never think of that gulf....I love it if you join my company...

Both go to mew's company and mew told his secretary to look after the gulf and don't make him realize that he is the owner of this company...Now the routine is set for gulf..every morning gulf goes to the office with mew ...not getting any leverage of being mew's husband and work like normal employees...and getting back with Mew...play with Kao and get back to sleep ...after one week now it's Saturday...

Gulf: Gulf was sleeping felt something crawling on his body ...Mew don't please let me sleep ..I am really tired...it's Saturday...

Mew: Gulf opens your eyes and sees who is crawling ...

Gulf: open his eye and see Kao...oh my munchkin you got up so early...say you love Daddy ..say I love you daddy and kiss daddy...

Mew: I love you daddy...can I kiss you daddy...

Gulf: rolled his eyes...common get up Kao let's go and play....gulf left with Kao...and mew saw him as a jealous baby...

The whole day gulf paid attention to Kao...they are bonding really well...Gulf got so many calls from his friends for the party but he refused as he knew mew will not give him money...and even he doesn't want to lose the chance to spend with Kao...

Slowly a month has passed and gulf's get his first salary...gulf was really happy now he can at least have one party with his friends....

Mew was waiting for gulf it's late ...gulf is already left from office long back...

Mew: Gulf, you again started ...how much I try to take you from away from those people but you...

At 11 gulf came home....

Mew: where were you...you again go for parties right ...you are impossible gulf...

Gulf: are you done...yes I met my friends but...

Mew: no but you are beyond fixed gulf...you proved it today no matter how much we will try to take you out of that mud but you don't want to get out...I am sure you have spent your all money in that bloody bar...now don't come and ask me any money ...I won't give you...

Gulf: gulf saw Kao and go to him...Kao, baby why are you up ...see dadu bought you a gift from his first salary...gulf was crying talking to Kao....dadu got his first salary so he thought he will bring a gift for everyone....see this is for your grandfather nice color right, this dress is for grandmom....I bought this shirt for your dada...which is not that expensive but if you dada wants to wear he can wear it...and this is for you ....your first toy from your dadu...

Mew: looked to gulf....and felt bad...gulf I am sorry...

Gulf: No need to I don't need your sorry Mew and I won't ask your money...I have left with some I will manage with that.... that's why I don't buy anything for myself. gud nyt Mew..come Kao let's sleep it's not right to sleep so late....

Mew: shit what I have done ....I am sorry Gulf...but I am happy that finally, you are realizing your responsibilities....

Tom- 2
Jerry- 1

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Mew, I can't control please fuck me ....I am waiting for you...

Tom-2
Jerry-2

Please vote, comment, and follow my ID. 

Also please read my other 3 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary

Love of Pete and Kao

Love Impossible