-JohnnyBoy-

*Sodapops POV*

I held Johnny and comforted him gently, nothing was wrong but he always seems to need a cuddle, while Dallas played pattycake with Pony.

"Goodboy!" Dallas smiled and started to kiss his forehead. I yawned and layed Johnny down gently. "I think it's nap time for the lil'ens" I gave a small smile and started To take Johnny's jacket and shirt off, while Dallas started helping Pony undress.

Darry grabbed a overly soft blanket and covered both boys up, when they woke up we would have lunch together.

I walked downstairs, grabbing a bear cooking cutter and started To make up peanut butter and jelly sandwich, shaping it into a teddy bear. I made two each and grabbed for cheezits and goldfish, surprisingly Pony hates Cheezits.

After dishing that out, I grabbed a fruit for each of them, a orange for Johnny and a bag of apple slices for Ponyboy. "What do you guys want? Pizza?" I asked, turning to my friends.

They all nodded and Darry walked over to me. "Save a piece for the boys too, wouldnt be to healthy but it wouldnt be fair." I shrugged and nodded hearing a loud scream come from upstairs.

*Johnnys POV*

I shot my eyes open and seen Ponyboy screaming and crying. "H-hey what's wrong?" I mumbled and looked at him. "D-dweamy! Dweamy! Scawy!"
I knew about his dreams but I thought they stopped, the dream would always make him cry a little and the fact he was now in a 2-5 year old headspace didn't help.

I scooted up and wrapped my arms around him. I wasnt little currently but he was, I started to gently play with his hair and rock him a bit, which was kinda hard since he's taller and weighs a bit more then me but I would be ok. "Shhh its ok Pony, it's not real..."

Ponyboy whimpered and started to Barry himself in my chest, looking up at me, his eyes were swollen a bit and he was all sniffly, I honestly wanna know how he looks so pretty while crying.

"I tried a new deodorant today...do you like it baby?" Pony boy nodded and let out a small. "Ya..." I wiped his cheeks with the bottom of my top, well it wasn't mine, it was Dally's but I stole it. Don't snitch though. "I'll wear it more ok?"

Pony nodded and closed his eyes again as I played with his blonde hair a bit. "You look awful pretty today Pone." Ponyboy nodded gently and I seen a small smile appear on his face. "T'ank 'ou" I looked around and seen Sodapop, Daddy, Darry, and Steve standing and watching.

"Nice one Johnnycake!" Soda mouthed to me and I grinned. "Pony are you hungry?" I whispered to him, as he gave another nod. "Come on let's go have lunch." Darry smiled real big and picked up his brother who was pretty limp and still half asleep.

I stiffened a bit when Daddy picked me up but quickly relaxed. "Good job buddy." He laughed and gave my stomach a small tickle.

I laughed and grabbed his wrist. "I'm not too small Dallassss." He cocked his eyebrow and pulled me up to his ear. "Dallas? You pronounced daddy wrong babyboy." He mumbled and started to walk.

"Daddy." I whispered and giggled, smelling pizza. Today's gone pretty well.