•8•

Shotaro invited me to his place and his parents were surprisingly ok with it.

I slept on the guest room while Shotaro slept on his room.

Jeno and Haechan brought my clothes and even asked Aunty O if I could stay here for a few days not knowing the reason why.

She said I could even live there and that she understands.

__________________________

I wore a beanie and a black oversized jacket Shotaro had.

We were on our way to school, our hands holding each other swinging it back and forth.

"Hey, do you know that you're my first boyfriend?" I told him.

"And did you know you're my first too?" He said kissing my hand that he was holding, making me a blushing mess and butterflies inside my stomach started to jump.

We were now inside the classroom, but it was different.

All of the chairs were at the side making the floor look like a stage.

Seunghee then came in wearing a ballerina outfit along with the other girls.

Me and Shotaro looked at each other dumbfounded.

"Oh you didn't know?" Seunghee suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Know what?" I asked.

"Today is performance day." She smirked then left.

Performance day is the day you have to show your talent, or else they'll kick you out of school.

I was breathing heavily, panicking on what I'll do.

"Hey, hey. Calm down, you got this!" Shotaro said while sitting down making me sit on my chair as well.

"How can I calm down when I don't even know what I'm gonna do?!" I panicked.

Shotaro then let out a chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I asked him.

"Nothing, you're just cute when you panic." He said.

"This isn't the time to flirt sweety, now help me on what I'll perform or you'll never see me again here." I said cupping his cheeks.

"Yes ma'am."

____________________________

"Ok, who's ready for performance day?!" The teacher announced making the crowd go wild.

Shotaro already helped me and filled up my form and his as well.

"Ok, first one to perform. Kang Seunghee." The teacher said sitting on his chair at the middle.

Seunghee confidently walked up and did her performance.

She did... I think you call it black swan something? Eh but it's none of my concern.

Once she was done all the students clapped including the teacher.

"Ok next, Osaki Shotaro." Shotaro then stood up and went up.

He was gonna do a dance routine he showed me the other day.

No vid for Seunghee cause she a bitch:)

"Shotaro Oppa!!" I heard Sunghee shouted while standing up.