CH 7 - oOh boy

Walking to the upper deck Rin couldn't help but feel mesmerized. He had run up the stairs so many times, running from Amaimon, or running to bother Mephisto... He fell sometimes but that was only sometimes.

"So, how are you feeling?" Amaimon asked, he seemed to be oddly quiet, and his postured present submission...

It was bizarre to see him like this, never had the elder Siren show so much hesitance before.

"I am feeling a bit better, thank you for showing me around the ship," RIn soothed in response, a smile flashing across his face.

But a thought kept plaguing the younger siren's mind. Mephisto wanted to be his mate. Rin indeed was an adult so there wasn't a problem with it. Just the fact that the first time they met up again, the first topic that came up was mating.

Then again isn't that how every interaction with another adult siren went? It would only be normal for them to bring up the topic of mating when the mating season was just around the corner, but it still was rather bizarre.

Dread soon did arise as well, if Mephisto was going to the gathering then wouldn't Lucifer be going as well? The last few interactions he had with the blonde Siren hadn't been too professional, to say the least.

"Are you sure you look rather nervous?" Amaimon scoffed in response, his tone relaxed.

"Well if I do recall correctly Lucier will be attending the gathering as well, and we haven't had the best interactions, to say the least,"

"You have met Lucifer before?" Amaimon purred in curiosity, leading Rin to the railing.

"Met him, tormented him, maybe stole a few things," Rin squeaked, his anxiety growing as the other siren's lisp formed a cruel smirk.

"You are really in for it," Amaimon leaned against the railing smugly. "How many things did you steal?"

"Nothing to big, maybe just a feather, and a ring,"

"You stole Lucifer's feather?"

"The one that was on his hat yeah,"

"You are lying there is no way,"

"Shima was being recruited and Lucifer came to see first hand his abilities, he was given three tasks and the family introduced me to Lucifer. He didn't believe that I had raided hunter ships so he gave me the task of stealing the feather from his hat. Well, I did, and I ran off to my den and hid from his sirens when they tried to retrieve it... Then a few years later when scouting, I saw them nearby so I snuck into the ship and stole one of Lucifer's rings. I didn't get caught but left behind a few of my head scales,"

"I can't see how you got away with those,"

"I am fast and my den is impossible to find unless you know where to look, and even then it is hard to get in, then it is hard to find the right cave," RIn purred happily.

"It seems you have had plenty of free time over the years,"

"He underestimated me, and he paid the price," Rin scoffed in response.

"WHo underestimated you?" Mephisto cooed as he approached the two Sirens.

"Rin was just boasting about how he stole Lucifer's hat feather and got away with it," Amaimon retorted, snorting at the very notion.

"Well that would explain why he stopped wearing his original captain hat," Mephisto pondered

"Amaimon thinks I am lying about my victory," Rin added belittling Amaimon doubt.

"Well, I suppose we will just have to ask Lucifer," Mpehisot added, pointing to the horizon. "He should be arriving in a few minutes,"

"Are you sure it would be a good idea for us to meet face to face? He isn't that happy with me after all," Rin inquired, his shoulders retracting as his eyes darted to Mephisto.