Chapter 9 The Talk

Alice sits on a stool flinching with every cut of the scissors and mr jeykll gently holds her still. "You will be okay." he assures her.

Alice looks in the mirror seeing mr jeykll gently cutting knots out of her hair. "You know alice maybe you can learn how to speak again if you wish?" Hyde's voice said.

Alice's rabbit ears lower down and she gave a small growl. "I wish to not speak to you edward hyde." she murmured.

"Hyde please back off she is recovering." Jeykll demanded. Hyde did not respond and just allowed jeykll to brush alice's hair. "I apologize for him we both are still getting used to being mutually one." Jeykll apologizes.

Alice nods in response and looks at her hand observing a small black ring. "I could never recall where this ring came from." Alice murmured again.

"That ring does seem familiar but to be honest, I never knew anything about that ring i wonder who gave it to you?" he asks.

"I only remember what the man looked like." Alice mutters. "He had short messy hair, his eyes were as blue as the sky above us, and; i remember he was a sweet man who had no hesitance towards my freakish looks since he had an evil side that he had tamed."

Jeykll listened and relized that she was describing him and mr hyde he wanted to speak up but he did not have the words to do so. "Do you remember much else?" he asks.

Alice shakes her head giving a sigh of saddness "I am afraid not mr jeykll, i have not recalled much else since that fog rolled in; but the one thing I want to ask is why do you look and seem familiar? I recall hyde but not you."