:^

It was night time and everyone was in bed.

Boss:GUYS COME DOWN THE KITCHEN IS ON FIRE!!!!!as he shouted at the top of his lungs.

Everybody came down in there pajamas.

Connor:WHAT'S HAPPENING!!??

Boss:nothing it was the only way to make you guys come down here cause its time for dares!as everyone groaned.

Romeo:come on you wake me from my beauty sleep for that.

Boss:yep and you guys should be wearing your original uniforms.as he snap his fingers and everyone was in there normal clothes.

Boss:so the first dare is this.

Night ninja:I don't want to become a wolfy!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Night ninja:I don't want to become a wolfy!

Boss:well too bad.as he snapped his finger than suddenly the pj masks and night ninja were growing hair and claws than and tails and there fangs were growing and than they were wolfies.

Catboy:YEAH WOLFECAT IS BACK!!as he howled.

Howler:cool we have four new members in the pack!

Gekko:we are gonna be in your pack.

Owlette:yeah were gonna have our own wolfy pack.

Rip:hey were the only wolfy pack.

Catboy:not anymore werr called the wolfy masks wolfycat owlwolfy and wolfylizard.

Wolfylizard:hey I wanted to say that!

Wolfycat:too bad!as they started to argue.

Night ninja:ugh those pj wofly wanna bees!as he got annoyed.

Owlwolfy:guys can you please stop arguing.as they all started to fight.

Howler:geez there are so obno.....obnox.....ANNOYING!!

Kevin:they kinda sound like us guys.

Rip:no were not that annoying.

Night ninja:can you shut it its so annoying!as he scratched his ear with his foot.

Wolfycat:what about you shut it and go to that useless wolfy pack!

Owlwolfy:let's howl that ninja wolfy!

Pj wolfies:YIP YIP AHOOOOOOO!!!as they howled him and he hit the wolfies.

Rip:hey no body uses our sonic howl!

Wolfylizard:well we just did what you gonna do?as rip and howler got angry and ran to the pj wolfies and they all started fighting.

Kevin:can you please change the pjs and night ninja?

Boss:ok.as he snap his fingers and they started to lose there wolfy hair than there fangs were shrinking and there tails and claws disappeared and theh changed back to normal.

pj masks ask and dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें