Chapter Thirty-six

Start from the beginning

Me and Percy smiled before our questions came coming like a tsunami.

GIFTED 3

"Is this safe?" I asked my friend, Ashton.

We were sneaking into the gold mines to try and find buried treasure. That's how Ashton likes to put it. He's kind of like a little kid trapped in a teenagers body.

"Yes," he replied, "now don't be a coward and come on!"

Sighing, I hoped over the fence and followed him to the gigantic rock walls. He climbed up one and then stared to help me up. We walked down some more rocks as he hopped to them like a little kid.

"Okay," he said, "I heard explosions here last night. Maybe gold happened to explode from the ground."

"It doesnt work that way idiot," i replied, walking over to the gigantic hole in the ground that was filled with some huge pieces of rock. In the middle was a type of hole that could fit me and Ashton at the same time.

"Whatever," He replied, "you coming or not?"

"No," I replied, "a billion things could happen that could cause us to die. The place could collapse more. Someone could find us. We could get trapped or lost down there. Oh and something is probably down there. Have you ever seen a horror movie!?"

"Dont be a baby," he said, rolling his eyes at me, "you'll be with me the whole time. I swear ill protect you."

"If your protecting me then i surely don't want to go," I said, turning around to head back to the car.

"Hey!" He yelled, "look at this!"

The guy had actually just jumped into the hole. But what can i expect from the dumbest guy in school. I took in a deep breath and walked over to it but I wasn't going to jump in. He looked up to me and motioned for me to come down. I shook my head at him. He shook his head in disbelief and pointed to the ground.

Under a pile of rubble looked like a type of amulet. It was blue and and big. He had a pretty difficult time taking it out but eventully he was able to get it out of the rubble. Thats when it started to glow.

"Thats odd," he said, looking at it.

A loud sound happened behind me, followed by a bright light. I turned around immediatley to see some blue misty looking portal upon up from the sky. A couple of teenagers fell out of it onto the hard ground, followed by another guy who looked bloody and tied up. They all had weapons with them and armor on. Some symbol glowed over their head before fading away.

"What was that sound?" Ashton called from below.

I was too speechless to respond. One of the guys stood up and brushed himself off. "That was interesting," he said, rubbing one of his shoulders.

"I cant belive you pushed me," a buff guy with a babyish face said, pushing the guy who stood up into a rock.

"Well you were taking forever!" The guy snapped back.

"Dont you two start fighting," a girl with short black hair and a death to Barbie shirt on, replied.

"Whatever," The boy who looked like a Latino elf said, "frank is just being a cry baby."

The guy, I'm supposing Frank, glared at him, clutching a dagger that was on his waist. I widened my eyes at it. Who were these people.

"Guys!" A blond guy with glasses hissed, "We've got company!"

All of the kids turned towards me. I widened my eyes way wider, if that was even possible.

"Um, who are they," Ashton asked, climbing up from the hole in the ground. How he got out? Ill never know.

"Nice to meet you," the elfish boy said, walking towards us, "you wouldn't by any chance have to have seen a really nerdy and weird looking guy with sea green eyes and black hair come by here?"

"What type of que-" Ashton was cut off by a loud scream from behind us.

I stumbled backwards into one of the kids as some woman in green burst from the hole. Pieces of rock flew everywhere. Some rock monsters started climbing out. The girl with green hair eyes snapped towards the amulet and she glared at Ashton. Ashton widened his eyes and then fainted, dropping the amulet to the ground.

The ground started to rumble as something flew out of the cave. Actually, several somethings flew from the cave. They looked like monsters but they were slimy with some green substance.

"Time to bounce!" The elf guy yelled, before snatching up Ashton and running away, only to be stopped by the blonde gu.

The lady screamed at one of the guys in a slimy substance and dropped down to him. She screamed at his body, tears streaking down her face. Then her head snapped towards me and the mysterious teenagers.

She was so quick, i didnt realize she had taken my blood until I saw 8 dials in her hands. Thats when she grabbed the guy and ran off with the monsters by her side. They seemed to jump into a portal in thin air and then vanish from sight.

"Crap," the blonde guy said, "thats not good."

-------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Please like this and vote and maybe follow me. I update frequently sometimes.

Percy: ha, you added yourself in.

Me: Yea, i figured i may as well tell some of my story too.

Percy: Your story is boring

Me: -_-

Reyna: you know she can make you vanish from existence, right?

Percy: She would never. I'm too important to the story.

Me: Yea, in the end ill just brutually murder you 1

Percy: 0_0 1

Me: :)

-------------------------------------------------