Chapter Thirty-six

Start from the beginning

"It goes to your knees, Trini!" I yelled back.

She humphed and i could hear her sit down. I walked over to the dress and then threw it over the door into the opening in the dressing room.

"I'm not leaving until you try it on," I said, sitting down in a bean bag chair.

"I could be hear all night," she replied, "but you couldnt, considering you have a prom to catch with Jason."

"Ill just miss it," I lied, knowing I would never miss that prom, even if my life depended on it.

"You wouldnt do that," Trini challenged.

"Try me!" I replied, crossing my arms.

This was going to be a long day.

ANNABETH

It wasn't long until Percy came home. I was sketching a design I wanted to build at Olympus, even though it was painful because i had a pretty good feeling we would never be able to go back there again. Beside me was the Tommy guy that Percy had mentioned betrayed him. He was in handcuffs and was eating some grapes with his face.

"This is torture," he murmured.

"You deserve it," Percy replied, walking towards us and taking a seat at the table, "you wont tell me where my amulet is."

Tommy groaned. "I told you," he said calmly, "Rita has it but i think its destroyed when you guys literally blew her and her lair up!"

"Is there any other way Annabeth can get home then?" Percy asked.

We had the fight about him coming with me a thousand times and every time he either tuned me out or walked away, which caused me to throw something really hard at his back. He already has a huge bruise by his spine because of it. I don't feel bad about it though. He at least could come back and say hello to everyone and go back to his sweet little world with his sweet little friends. And before you say it, yes i was jealous. And a little angry. But i stopped fighting him on it. It was useless and gave me a headache.

"No," he replied, "unless a portal at midnight opens that actually leads to your camp half blood then you cant go home. And do you even understand how rare that would be? She isnt going home so you guys better start getting used to it now."

I glared at him, anger probably radiating off of me. Then i slammed his head into the pile of grapes to calm down. It was way harder controlling my actions. I came to the conclusion that as long as me and Nathan were...were bonded then i would be seeing his memories and having his thoughts and actions.

"Ow," he said.

"Even i have to admit you deserved that one," Percy replied, nodding his head.

"I'm just trying to help you guys," Tommy said looking at me and Percy, "I sincerely want to help. And i know the power rangers are to gullable and stubborn to realize Rita isnt dead but you guys know well that when you kill a villain, they never actually stay dead. Rita is still alive somewhere and you'll need all the help you can get killing her." 1

Percy rubbed his eyes. "You would be helping us if you answer our questions!" He yelled, "all of them. Please Tommy. If you can do that then...then...then ill let you go. You can go with Annabeth to Camp half blood and she wont tell them about your past. They wont hate you and you'll be safe from Rita."

"And what about Nathan?" He asked.

I shuddered. I hate that name. There was a kid at school named Nathan who is actually really nice and friendly but i hate him so much that its unbelieveable.

Ill take pleasure in murd-...um...getting rid of him," I said, "and he wont come back to life when I'm done with him."

Tommy sighed and closed his eyes as if praying to someone. "Okay," he finally said, "what would you two like to know?"