CatGirl

This is CatGirl and she is the mate of Catman( Eric singer) and she is keytar player

Birthname: Natalie Horler
Species: KISSterian
Gender: Female
Hair colour : Black
Eye color: Black( glowing light green)

Powers and Abilities: Flight Cat-like powers
Occupation: Musician Superhero
Affiliation: KISS

She and Catman ( Eric Singer) has a daughter named CatKit

Flight

Teleportation: Via a confetti grenade.

Cat-like powers: Catgirl is quick and agile, being able to climb across buildings. She can also roar, and can create green energy claws from her fingers when she scratched at things.

Physical appearance

CatGirl is a reasonably tall and slender female, with black hair and black eyes, which turn a glowing green whenever she uses her powers. She has makeup on her face, resembling a cat's face, with two lines resembling whiskers, a black nose with a grey spot on the middle of it, and black around most of her eyes, with her eyelids being green. She also has silver lipstick and has a thin line that goes from her nose to her lips, and connects her lips with the bottom two lines. She wears a black bodysuit has purple and blue lining all around the torso and arms. The middle of the torso has purple mesh, allowing a vague vertical view of her stomach. She also wears thigh high boots with octagon patterns on the side at the very top; one filled it with purple and another just a white outline.

Her parents names are LunaCat and Moonpanther

LunaCat is her mother's name and MoonPanther is her father's name

Her breast size change from a D to an E cup

Daphane and Velma are jealous that Catgirl has a big bust than them and Catman likes putting his head on Catgirl's bust.

Catgirl started to play her Keytar when she joined KISS and Catman ( Eric Singer) fell in love with Catgirl

Catgirl likes to relax in a bubble bath and listen to music when she is taking a bubble bath and Catgirl puts her hair up in a bun when she is taking a bath and the band can hear CatGirl singing in the bathroom.

When CatKit is born and Catgirl breastfeed CatKit when Catkit was a newborn baby.

Catgirl is mature, smart and kind and she tends to get angry when Fred says the Ascot five and she can punch Fred in the face.

Quotes:
Ascot Five was so boring it bore me to tears.
Close your mouth before you catch flies.
Don't backtalk to my mate.
Ascots are so last season.