C H A P T E R E I G H T

Start from the beginning

Lucky for them one of Tory's friends was working tonight, so they didn't have to lie about their age and just order whatever they wanted.

They were just dancing around without a care in the world, singing along to all the songs.

Suddenly Aisha got out her phone.

"Let's take some pictures!" She yelled over the music at them.

So they started taking some pictures on the dance floor, throwing their hands into the air or some of them were they were just dancing and having fun.

They even took a view videos that they posted on their story's on Instagram.

After a while Maeve was getting a little bit hot, so she got herself another drink.

She took a sip and watched her friends dance and laugh with a big smile on her face.

She was really glad to have such great people around her who supported her.

Suddenly she felt her phone vibrate inside the hidden pocket of her dress.

She took it out and saw that Miguel answered to one of the posts she had reposted from one of the girls.

'Wow, you look great!😍'

Maeve blushed.

'Thanks 😊' she wrote back and was about to ask him what he was doing when Moon approached her.

"Hey, come on let's dance!" She told her excitedly and dragged her back onto the dance floor, but towards a spot with less people, both of them laughing.

Maeve had a difficult time to dance while still holding her drink.

After a few minutes of singing along to a song, Maeve noticed that her other two friends were nowhere to be seen.

"Where are the others?" She asked Moon worried.

The brown haired girl only shook her head smiling.

"Don't worry they'll be right back." She reassured her.

Only a few moments later there was a tap on her shoulder.

Aisha and Tory were holding a crown with a big seventeen on it and threw pink confetti at her.

All three of them were singing happy birthday to her.

Maeve was so shocked at their kind gesture that she even had tears in her eyes and a big smile on her face.

"Happy Birthday!" They all yelled and hugged her. 

"Thank you so much guys! I- I don't even know what to say!" She told them wiping a tear from under her eye.

"Your welcome." Aisha told her rubbing her arm.

"So, I crown you the queen of this day. May I have this dance?" Tory asked playfully as she put the crown on top of the shorter blondes head.

"Sure, I'll make an exception." Maeve giggled.

—————