"Ash!" I heard somebody called my name. Someone who's very familiar to me. We all looked at her direction and saw Coleen walking towards us. The atmosphere suddenly went all tense.

'What is she doing here?' She was walking in her usual style, designer bag clutched in her right arm.

"Hello... Uhm...?" Her brows are furrowed in confusion as she turn to Gwyneth and her friend. Napaayos ng tayo si Gwyneth. As I observe her reactions, I can't help but wonder as to what she thinks of Coleen.

'Now that the woman she's ever so curious about is in front of her, I wonder what runs inside her wild mind?'

"Hi! I'm Coleen. Ashton's friend. And you are?" Masayang pagbati ni Coleen sa dalawang freshmen sa aming harapan. Nanatali lang kaming tahimik, with Coleen still waiting for Gwyneth to shake her hand and Gwyneth looking so star struck. What the hell is she thinking about?

"Hindi ba siya yung-- ooft!" Rinig kong bulong ng kaibigan kay Gwyneth. Nahinto lang siya sa sasabihin nang sikuhin siya ni Gwyneth sa sikmura.

"Hera hahaha uhm... this is my best friend, Hera. I'm Gwyneth," Gwynth said awkwardly. She looked at me with anticipation, probably waiting for me to say something about her.

"Juniors from school," Yun na lang ang sinabi ko.

"Oh really? From UC din?" Coleen looked at me in surprise.

'Why does everything in my life sound so surprising for her?' Umay.

"Yep!" Magiliw na sagot ng kaibigan ni Gwyneth. I really need to start remembering names. I have to stop being bad at it.

"Hera," Gwyneth said in a warning tone and gave her friend a knowing look.

"I'm from UP kase, the Baguio campus. Nice to meet you both!" Coleen shook both Gwyneth and her friend's hand. Medyo awkward pa rin si Gwyneth sa kanya but her friend was acting normal. Weird.

"Hindi mo man lang ako tinawagan na pupunta ka today?" While Coleen was busy making acquaintances with the two other girls, lumapit ako sa kanya at bumulong. I really didn't expect to see her here today. Or any day at all. I was expecting to have everything go back to normal, the normal without Coleen.

'Honestly, not that I am still bitter about what happened to her and I but why can't she take a hint?' Being with her right now feels kind of complicated.

"Surprise?" She whispered back, the smile on her face never left.

"Whatever,"

"Oops hahaha," She acted sorry when she really isn't. That made me frown.

'She's doing things as she like. Since when did she started being that way?'

"So...what are you guys doing here today?" Iniba ni Coleen ang usapan para makarelate yung dalawa.

"Support lang ng training ng mga Jaguars..." "For Ashton po..." Magkasabay na sumagot ang dalawang magkaibigan na nasa harapan namin. Nagkatinginan pa sila bago nagreact si Gwyneth. She has this hilarious horror look on her face.

"Hera!" Hinampas niya ulit ang kaibigan.

"Oh bakit? Hindi ba?" Gwyneth's friend replied, wincing as she rub the sore spot where she got hit.

'Cute,' This bunny never really failed to amuse me. Her face can now be compared to a bright red tomato because of how she's blushing hard. Add in the fact that she has a lighter skin compared to her friend's and mine.

"Really? That's nice. I'm here for Ashton as well," Coleen nodded at their direction.

"Magsaysay! Locker room!" Narinig kong sigaw ng bagong coach.