What?

Kimberly's POV

"Karlie, where are we going," I ask curiously.

"Well, you tripped out of your bed right," Karlie asks softly. 

"Yeah," I say nervously, fearing that we may have to go to the dentist.

"Well, we need to check to see if you damaged any of your teeth," Karlie says sympathetically.

"Karlie, can we not," I whine.

"I'm sorry Kim, but we have to," Karlie says sympathetically. I look up at Karlie with a sad expression.

"Aww Kim, it's okay we'll be very gentle we promise," Karlie says encouragingly.

"But I don't wanna go," I whine.

"I know you don't but, I've got to see if anything's damaged," Karlie says sympathetically. We arrive at Karlie's office and we see Taylor and Kris at the front desk. Taylor and Kris crouch down in front of me.

"Hey Kim," they both say with a small smile.

"Hi," I say with a nervous-looking smile.

"Hey what's going on hun," Taylor asks softly.

"I fell out of bed, now Karlie wants to check if any of my teeth got damaged," I say nervously.

"Aww Kim, you want us to be with you," Kris asks softly. I nervously nod my head and they both smile at me.

"Alright Kim, let's go back," Karlie says softly. I stay still scared until I feel Taylor pick me up.