" Guys come on he can't get away now!! " Techno said then they commanded their horses to run after Nightmare.

Nightmare looked behind him while running, he cursed as he saw Techno, Sapnap and George running after him on their horses. He threw his bag away to run faster if it was possible. " I hope they catch you. " Dream said. " Shut up Dream!  " Nightmare replied as he kept running. He spotted a log in front of him, he then jumped over it, preventing himself from tripping.

((oH nIgHtMaReEeE!~))

Then he kept running as fast as he could. He looked back to see the trio's horses also jumping over the log and still chasing him. They were also getting closer which caused him to curse.

" I shouldn't have tried to take a nap. Now I might get caught. " Nightmare complained while running. " Take the L. Get good noob." Dream said. Nightmare did not reply to Dream, instead, he focused on running to not trip over anything.

" I think he is getting tired according to his unusual heavy breathing. " George said. " That is good! We can get our friend back if we catch him! " Sapnap replied. " And I can get my boyfriend back." Techno corrected, Sapnap and George laughed at that.

Nightmare heard them talking.  ' Boyfriend- What boyfriend?' Nightmare questioned himself in his mind. " Me and Techno are dating, dumbass. " Dream answered Nightmare's question shortly and simply. Nightmare scoffed, he was triggered. Dream was dating that guy with god complex? Unbelievable.

" We are getting closer! Go go go!!" Sapnap said then their horses started running as fast as they could. They could see Nightmare trying his best to speed up, at least a little bit.

Nightmare almost tripped because of the wet dirt. He slided on the wet dirt and turned to a different location. Techno, Sapnap and George running after him on their horses.

" Shit- That did not work at all!  " Nightmare cursed and kept running and running, hoping to get away from them which was.. kind of impossible now.

" OH NIGHTMAREEE!~" Sapnap shouted. " FUCK OFF!  " Nightmare shouted back. " YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE NOW NIGHTMARE! " George shouted this time. Nightmare scoffed and tried his best to fast. " Just accept your fate, Nightmare. They will catch you soon." Dream said. Nightmare did not reply, he was pissed off.

" Wait- Techno you had a rope with you right? " George asked as they kept chasing Nightmare. Techno checked his side and saw the rope, " Yeah I do. " Techno answered. " Throw it at Nightmare and try wrapping it around his legs to knock him down!" George said. Techno's eyes lit up at the brilliant idea then he grabbed the rope. He threw one side towards Nightmare's legs and it wrapped around Nightmare's legs, causing him to trip and roll on the grass because of his speed.

Techno, Sapnap and George hopped off their horses and ran over to Nightmare who was currently trying to get the rope off.

Nightmare looked up to see them running at him. He tried to take it off faster but two hands grabbed his wrists, preventing him from untying the rope. Realising it's Techno, it pissed him off more. " Get the fuck off of me you cunts!  " Nightmare said. " We caught the prey and we ain't letting go." Sapnap replied then laughed when George slapped the back of his head. Nightmare's eyes started glowing more of a bloody red. ' Nightmare no- Don't you dare use it. ' Dream said in their mind.  Nightmare ignored him.