Chapter 10: Vytal Festival

Start from the beginning

Y/n and Summer watch the Vital Tournament live on TV and they were amazed that Nora defeated the enemy team with one hit.

Unknown to them, Atreus slowly opens his eyes and saw an unfamiliar ceiling. He slowly gets up and starts to scan his surroundings.

Atreus: "W-Where am I?"

He look to his hand and tried to cast his holy lightning but only manage to make a spark. Y/n heard the noise coming from Atreus's room and quickly headed there. His eyes widen when he saw his son awake from his coma.

Y/n: "Boy..."

Atreus: "F-Father?"

Y/n didn't waste any second and run towards Atreus and hugged his son. Summer stands by the door frame and smile on what she's seeing.

Atreus(Crying) "F-Father... M-Mother a-and the others are-"

Y/n: "Shh.... I know. And I've avenge them. But don't worry. Scarlet and Sofia is with us."

Atreus: "T-They are?"

Y/n: "Yes. They're with your new sisters. We're not in our world anymore."

Atreus: "Then we're at the Underworld with Uncle Sirzechs?"

Y/n: "No. The Underworld and Heaven is destroyed as well. We're in a new world called Remnant."

Atreus: "Remnant?"

Y/n: "I'll explain later."

Summer: "I bet your hungry Atreus. Good think that I made many lunch today."

Atreus: "Father? Who is she?"

Y/n: "She's Summer Rose. Your new Mother."

Summer: "Nice to meet you Atreus. And I'll be doing my best to take care of you. I'll go get you food. Wait here."

She walks out of the room and headed to the kitchen to get the food for Atreus.

Atreus: "Father, is this going to be our new home?"

Y/n: "Yes. And I swore that I will protect this world. Especially all of you."

Atreus look at his hands again and tried to cast his holy lightning and only sparks are appearing.

Y/n: "Your power is drained, Boy. She stole your power for I don't know the reason is."

Atreus: "Who is she Father?"

Y/n: "Her name is Salem. She's the Queen of the Grimm."

Atreus: "What's a Grimm?"

Y/n: "Grimm are creatures that the God of Darkness created. It senses fear and negative emotions of everyone that attracts them."

Atreus: "So Gods exist in this world."

Y/n: "Yes. But enough about that. You should recover your lost power."

The door opened and they saw Summer walk in with food on the tray.

Summer: "I hope you like this Atreus. Rice Omelet."

"