An·guish- severe mental or physical pain or suffering

Leaky Cauldron, London

The Walrus dropped her off in London and from there she just followed the threads of magic through the streets to a dingy pub called 'The Leaky Cauldron'. Frowning at the state of uncleanliness, Spring made herself inside. Looking around, she admitted herself a bit lost.

"Need some help little miss?"

Looking over at a friendly-looking wizard cleaning glasses behind a bar, she nodded. "Yes sir. I need a guide- is there by chance a magical market around here?"

Blinking slightly- probably at her language- the man smiled. "Sure thing little miss! Diagon's right through here!" He led her to a small walled courtyard and she followed slowly, her distrust of the wizard abating only slightly at noticing the wall laced with latent magic, following his movements closely with her eyes. The man seemed not to notice her inner turmoil. "Now you just have to tap these series of stones with your wand- when you get one- or have an adult do it for you."

Harry watched the door take shape, dipping her head with a sweet smile. "Many well wishes, kind sir."

"You're welcome!"

Her eyes shot to his, smile wavering just slightly at his mistaken words before she forced herself to turn and start into the alleyway. Reminding herself that the magical world had been apart from her kind for longer than a few human lifespans and it would do no good to start taking things from wizards that would feel what she took more acutely, she brushed off the offense to her kind.

Making a scene in such a public place would only cause her more trouble than it was worth.

Walking along the alleyway, she watched where the mass of people was going, before a building caught her eye. Crooked white marble, as if the Summer Queen's fiery temper had warped the frame, she noticed the way the goblin warriors had locked onto her even in the middle of the crowd. Deciding the Goblins- who were notoriously friends of the fey courts- would probably be able to help her more than some foolish human, she started for the building, casting aside the shy air she'd had about herself to walk with the grace and confidence that she was known for.

Instantly, as if sensing instinctually that she wasn't to be trifled with, the wizards moved from her way easier, letting her carve a clear path to the marble building.

Making her way up the marble stairs, she was greeted with bowed heads of invitation from the goblin warriors, moving inside the bank and stopping by the first teller she could. "May your swords drip with your enemies' iron blood. I ask for a conclave with the bank manager."

The few wizards that were in the bank seemed to glance at her with furrowed eyebrows as if trying to assess her wealth or status by just looking.

After startling slightly, the goblin gave a low bow to her, responding with the appropriate greeting. "And may your warmth always trick the people around you into ignoring your ice, Heir Dé Danann. Will the conclave include the courts?"

"No. Just the highest official you have already here, a healer of the best caliber you have on-site, a curse-breaker of the highest trust, and the manager of the accounts I possess." She saw the goblin startle at the mention of a healer, and looking at her now with narrowed eyes, she knew that her body could not be passed off as anything other than 'underfed' even with the changed behavior of the humans she'd was living with the last couple months.

The goblin did not look happy and she was reminded of the over-protectiveness of the Fey courts. "We will be calling for another of your family, as is the standard procedure when you are injured." Then, getting down from his station, he waved at her with a voice much nicer than she knew any goblin would speak to a human with. "Come now, young Heir, you have much to discuss."