One Year Later,Another baby

Law and Blaire sail with your now 1 year old daughter Layla she watches the water with fondness "I think she likes the boat?" Blaire say Law replies picking up Layla "I think your right mommy." Law carries Layla around Law doesnt know it yet but your confirmed pregnant again scared to tell him. Layla takes a nap and she takes the opportunity to tell him "Law baby,I'm scared to tell you this... but I have to I'm pregnant again... 4 weeks." Law is stunned but concerned "layla barely made it out alive let alone you. You're body had a hard time in delivery with Layla." Blaire cry "I wasnt expecting this..." Law holds you "its okay we'll get threw it,we'll just deliver it threw ceseranary less risk to you and our new baby." Blaire loved being married to a doctor she go over to tell Boa "mom.. I got some news I'm pregnant again.." Blaire say ready for a Boa lecture but she replies "more babies ah oh splendid. I'll have 2 grandbabies eek!" Boa hugs her and excitedly runs to Luffy. "Mama Boa is happy." Law replies "she loves babies so does Nami." Blaire smiles "aunty Nami loves Layla hopefully this one will be. A boy." Law asks the weird question "so after this baby? Do you want anymore or gonna get tied?" She reply "I think 2 is perfect,unless you want more." Law replies "no 2 is just fine baby 2 is  good,I had a sister.." Blaire reply concerned "had? Baby what happend?" Law gets dead silent "please no I dont wanna say." You immediately start to calm a already upset Law "babe just tell me what happend." Law walks away unknowingly he knocks you overboard you hit you're head as you then hit the water quickly sinking when Law  pulls you out "Blaire,Blaire! I'm so sorry I had no idea how close we were to the edge please forgive me.." you reply "baby baby sh sh its okay I know you didn't do it on purpose,now tell me about your sister." Law takes a deep breath "my family was killed cuz we got Amber lead syndrome.. my whole family was executed I escaped..." Law loses his head as he cries and scream "why didnt I help them?!.." Law mumbles Blaire reply "trafy baby,it... it wasn't you're fault you was a little one.. my mom was killed when I was 2.. I dont even remember her.Boa raised me..." Law is eased "felt good to let that out." Blaire reply "I told you ,you can talk to me about anything." Law replies "you are a great listener one of the things I love about you." You yawn "I'm tired baby." Law lays you down baby is with Boa "let me massage your body." Law says seductively undressing you he takes the rose oil and starts rubbing your body letting out moans as  Law rubs your body just as your about asleep Law changes pace and you feel him enter you you moan "oh Law gonna massage my sex organs." You tease Law replies "yes Mrs Law I'm gonna coat your insides with my love juice" Law whispers as he fucks you for a good chunk of time bruising your neck and wrists "I want you to get my name across you're heart would you do it? You'd match mine" Law asks while fucking you,you reply ",yes I will Trafy I'll get your whole name tattooed just like you did." Law is pleased and he finsihes you releasing his love juice into your womanhood "felt amazing as always." Law breathes heavy and you reply winded "always feels amazing when we make Love." You lay down ready to fall asleep Law lays down and you make yourself comfy in cuddles position "I love you my Trafy." You say rubbing his chest he replies "I love you babygirl always now get some rest." You kiss Law deeply and he returns your passion and you both settle in and drift away to sleep.