spaghetti

I sigh as all the stress held within me and my shoulders float out of my body for the night. It was a busy day at the strip club/McDonald's playground today (part-time job at each) as I walked into the White House to pick up my hubby. 

Going from corridor to corridor, I attempt to find the magnificent, gold-engraved plate labeled, "SIR DONALD TRUMP" on a door. Eventually, I find it, never tiring of doing my womanly obligated duties, as I am an object and not a human being with rights, to go pick up my husband from a hard day's night. 

Of course, it's the biggest door in the White House. Big dick, big door, is what I always said. Giggling, I push open the broad, dark oak doors and enter big daddy Donald's chambers. "Hey, Big D," I say, strutting in with my fat, juicy ass in the air. I don't speak too loudly, for Melania could hear. I know I call Donny my husband, but we married in secret. Melania may be the First Lady, but I'm going to cut that bitch dead and toss the body for the children at MCDICKS to play with. 

My name is Y/N, or as I call myself, Second Lady to Lord Donald Trump.

"Sweetheart!!!! Still under 18 like how I like my victi- I mean wives?" Donald stated in a booming, ALPHA MALE voice (such as all big-dicked men do). 

My cheeks turn red as the 45th and most alpha male president gave me attention. I always blushed when he gave me attention- he's my Don. 

 "Meow," I mewled for the ultimate dictator. He slowly walks towards me and pets me, then giving me a big sloppy toppy Trump kiss on my thin, crusty, and bloodied lips. 

Suddenly, he tosses me over his shoulder as he stated, "IT'S CHICKEN PATTY TIME!" running us out of the White House. I knew that I would stay with him forever

Me and my big D.