You Regatta Be Kidding Me and back ON

Chris: Last time on Total Drama... a brutal teens vs. mutants fisticuffs free-for-all proved beyond all doubt that these guys will do anything for a million bucks! Even newly befriended Courtney and Gwen had to battle it out and a nasty break up of the two loves and was all intentional of Mike or is it Mal [chuckles] The villains ruled victorious, but in a last-minute twist, the villains got to send a loser hero home, and the heroes got to send a winner villain to exile. So, it was see you tomorrow, Alejandro, and see you never, Sierra. Only eleven players remain, and none of them are ready for how everything is about to change! Right here. Right now. On Total. Drama. All-Stars!

[ Theme song ]

Alaia: [sadly sighs]

Lana Marie: Hey cous how you feeling

Alaia: Im gonna fail the next challenge

Lana Marie: WHAT?!

Alaia: I...i can't be around Suki i can't be here with him thinking something I'm not..

Lana Marie: Ohh you stay right their I'm going to speak with him

Gwen [after she yawns and sighs]: I just dreamt I was riding a fluffy unicorn across clouds made of marshmallows.

Courtney: Yeah, they're soft beds, all right.

Gwen: A couple of days ago, I was ready to quit. Now that we're friends again, I never want it to end!

Courtney: I hope we make it to the finale together.

Gwen: What about Scott?

Courtney: He's cool and all, but like you say, you've gotta put friends first.

Gwen: Aww!

Courtney and Gwen: If I don't win the million bucks, I hope you do. 

(confessional: Gwourtney)

Gwen and Courtney: And I mean it, too!

(Confessional Off)

Cameron: Good morning, Scott.

Scott: No, it's not. These walls are way too thick. Speak up!

Cameron: Well, as long as Sierra's far, far away, I'm good.