“You are perfect, Niall.” He says quietly, his eyes taking in all the contours of my face.

As soon as the words grace his lips, I blush. He smiles leaning down to kiss my blushing cheeks.

“I love when you blush. I want to kiss you….” Harry licks his lips.

“Well?” I question waiting for my kiss.

“…down there.” His eyes dart down to my boxers.

I swallow and clear my throat.

“Then do it.”

-Harry’s Point of View-

I watch Niall’s face as he reaches his peak. His eyes squeeze shut and he bites his bottom lip hard enough to leave teeth imprints. Then his face flushes. His fingers relax in my hair.

He’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen or will see.

I hug his waist resting my head against his warm stomache. If Niall laid his head against my stomache it would be the same warmth, the same softness but inside I’m only bolts and screws.

“If they can make something like me so life-like…why can’t they just make me like everyone else?”

“Because that’s not how people are made.”

“You will find a way though….won’t you?”

“Of course, I’ll wish on stars if I have to.”

I look up at Niall. I believe every word he says. Niall would never lie to me.

Niall gets up abruptly and walks over to his desk. He rifles through the drawer until he finds a small booklet. I peer over his shoulder as he flips through it.

“What is that?”

“Your manual.” Niall mumbles.

My eyes scan the booklet.

“The tip of your dick has a prostate detector?” Niall’s eyes widen.

“Would you like to try it out?” I ask.

“Um-I-…not right now.” Niall blushes.

“What’re you looking for?” I question, kissing his shoulder.

“For a phone number or address….here we go.” Niall answers, writing down the number and address on a post-it note. “Maybe I can find something out.”

A knock on the door calls our attention.

“Niall? Are you in there? It’s me, I need to talk to you. Please open up.” Zayn calls from the other side of the door.

Niall’s blue eyes regard mine for a second.

“Lock the door.” He demands.

I do as he tells me.

-Niall’s Point of View-

I don’t want to see Zayn, much less hear his stupid voice.

My fists clenched and unclenched as I pace back and forth in the small dorm. This annoyance and frustration is crowding my head. How do I make Harry real? Such a thing can’t be possible but I can’t say that to him. Not without at least trying.

“Sit down, Niall.” Harry pats the bed.

“What if I can’t do it Harry?” I ask sitting down and avoiding his emerald eyes.

“Do what?”

“Make you human.”

Harry shifts closer laying his head on my shoulder, his deep brown curls touching my cheek.

“Then I’ll be with you until you feel like it’s time to let me go…”

My heart breaks.

“What if that day doesn’t come?”

“Then I’ll stay with you until you finish your human life.”

“But what will you do when I’m gone?”

“I don’t know…find a way to follow you. There isn’t anything in this world that would hold any interest to me without you in it, Niall.”

“I’ll be old and gray someday.”

“I’ll always see you this way, young, blonde, beautiful…” Harry nuzzles against my neck.

“I love you.” I whisper.

“I love you too.”

“Tomorrow we’re going to the place you were made and we’re going to figure it out.” I promise.

Harry nods and pulls me into bed.

“For now, I just I want to feel you.” He whispers.

Sorry for the long wait and crappy chapter. The next one will be a good one though! I’ve already started it and I’m pretty excited! Leave suggestions or comments telling me what you think or what I should include in the next chapter! Vote or fan if you feel like it! You guys are wonderful!

P.S, I have this Narry oneshot I made for some 1D fanfic competition that I might turn into a real story! Let me know if you're interested in reading it and I'll send it to you! :D 

Stay goldennn. xxx