chapter 12.

KATNISS'S POV

After staring at the ceiling for a long time, I go to find others. And I see them around the TV looking very curious. Isn't that Peeta on TV? His score: 9. Woow.
Me:"Congratulations Peeta!"

At this moment I see my pic on TV:
Katniss Everdeen district.12
Score:11

I just can't believe it. Peeta hugs me.
Peeta:"congratulations you too. I told you, you have still a chance" he said and blinked. He was right. Haymitch was shocked more than anyone.
Haymitch: "Capitol loves crazy ones, I see, congratulations anyway"

Now that is the time to prepare for interview. I must go to "be tortured", but they call it "making me beautiful". Peeta is going to prepare too. And I decide to try my chance again:
Me: "Peeta, 9 is very high score.."

He turns   to me and smirks:
Peeta:" so?"
Me:" I mean, you can still win"
Peeta:" only one of us can survive. If it's me, you will be dead, you know. Then why do you want me to try?"
Me:" If I don't win, I want you to be the one who survives. You deserve it, I think"
Peeta:" I deserve what? To kill everyone to win? To have a fortune when my people is dying of hunger? To be a slave for Capitol which it can play anytime?  No thanks. I don't think that I deserve it ."

Well, I feel like damn stupid. He is right... my cheeks got red because of the shame I feel.
Peeta:" But, your situation is different. Err... Forget it, I really say by heart, Katniss, I wish you can win. You have to"
Me: "Thanks.."

I say and go to be tortured. At least, I tried, right?..

ABRAHAM ELLISON ' S POV (the traitor of district.4)

Today the tributes will have interviews. I must prepare Fin for it. And Fin ' s score is 10. I can't believe that Katniss gor higher than him. What the hell can she be have done?..

And today is time to inform him about Katniss. In this moment Fin enters my room:
Fin:" Hi. What's up?" He says and collapses on a chair.
Me: "Today you know what is up"
Fin: "You mean interview? Why so nervous,man? You know, that will be easy"

This guy makes mad sometimes!
Me: "Tonight the games will begin. And I have something you should know.

He pulled the chair nearer, put on a serious face.
Fin: "spin it out"

What he thinks he is?! Well, whatever.
Me: "You probably know the girl on fire?"
Fin: "Katniss? Yeah?"
Me: "she is in love with you"

I told like an ordinary thing.  He stared into my eyes for several seconds then began to laugh historically  while I am watching him in a very serious position.

Fin:" hahaha- aren't you- hahaha a little old for highschool gossips?"
Me:" I am serious, you idiot"
Fin:"well then, tell her that I  would have a date with her if we were not in a bloody game" he told wiping away his joy tears. And now I use all my patience not to knock him on the floor.
Me:"Fin,  are you really dumb or you acting like one?!"

Finally he became normal.
Fin:"First,  she is hardly able to think about something like love now. Second, even if she is able to, what is the advantage of it for me?"
Me:"I can say if you stop being an idiot"
Fin:" Okay, I am listening to you"
Me:"You can use her to win  ?"
Fin:"But how?"
Me: "Oh!  I thought you were smart. First, if there is something romantic between you, it will seek sponsors, second, Katniss is brave. If you win her trust, she can do anything just to keep  alive the guy she loves."
Fin:"that... that is... very evil"
Me:"Yeah. Do you mind? " I asked curiously. He can't be emotional! No! He smirked and answered:
Fin:"of course, not"

Yeah! That is the Finnick I know!
----------------------------
FINNICK'S POV

That was very weird. I mean, she came here to fight to death, then fell in love? Isn't it stupid? For me, love is stupid itself and love is only for stupids.

Plus, how can I  win her trust? It can't be easy. That is very strange thing to happen, I mean love in this game. On the other hand, she isn't the first girl falling for me.if she loves me, it doesn't mean she will try to help me. Why should her? I never understand the things like that. But I know that Abraham is very clever man. If he tells so, it means there is something worth to try.
Me: "Then how do you want me to act?"
Abraham:"Be gentle, don't boast! Act like you feel sorry for all these bulshit. At like you are not a bloody career. You must get her to believe that you are different"

What I'd he talking about?!!! How can u do that?! Why should I feel sorry?! And I am a bloody career!
Me:" You want me to act like a stupid!"
He:"Whatever you call it. And keep in mind the things I told the interview"
Me:"C'mon man, I have a reputation!"

His eyes widened. He stood up and looked at me furiously
He: "Then take your reputation , and get the fuck off my room!"

I stood up, left the room. I shut the door angrily behind me. Hey... I guess.. This makes sense.... errr. . He can be right..

I opened the door and put in my head between wall and door:

Me: "well, I will think about it"

I told and closed the door quickly. But in this short period of time I saw him smiling in satisfaction. This game becomes more interesting I think...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○●●●●●●
GOAL: 3 VOTES☆☆☆
AND 1 COMMENT ^_^
And that is Abraham Ellison in media.

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■○■○■○■○■■■●■●■●
Hello.! 1.1K reads!!! That was my dream,  thank you veryyyyy muuchhhhh! !!♡♡♡♡ But my votes is not as good as reads. Please vote if you like it and comment.  Let me know what you think about this story. Love you!