Chapter 3: The Kat's Powers

Chapter 3: The Kat’s Powers

  Caitlin was just about to show Barry what she got what she x-rayed his hand. But she showed me first and I was surprised at what I saw.

‘He heals fast like me’ I thought to myself

She then walked over to Barry to show him what we had gathered from the x-ray.

“It looks like you had a distal radius fracture,” Caitlin said, Barry looked confused.

“Had?” he asked looking slightly over at me and then back at Caitlin.

“It’s healed… In three hours,” Caitlin said as she looked over at me, giving me a look of I need help to explain. I shrugged my shoulders at her.

“How is that even possible?” Barry asked looking at Caitlin then me.

“We don’t know… Yet,” she said not really knowing what to say and I can’t blame her.

“You really need to learn how to stop,” Cisco said as Barry rubbed his wrist, I walked over to him.

“You okay,” I asked.

“Yeah,” he said half heartily

“What happened out there today?” Dr Wells said as he wheeled over. “You were moving pretty well and then something caused you too lose focus”

“I started remembering something,” Dr Wells gave him a look to continue on. “When I was eleven my mother was murdered” Caitlin and Cisco seemed to stop what they were doing to listen, I rubbed Barry’s back trying to comfort him. “It was late. A sound woke me up I came downstairs and I saw what looked like a ball of lightning” Dr Wells took off his glasses. “Inside the lightning there was a man. He killed my mum, they arrested my dad. He’s still sitting in iron heights for her murder.” He put his glasses back on. “Everyone, the cops, the shrinks, they all told me what I saw was impossible. But what if the man who killed my mum was like me?”

“Well, I think I can say unequivocally, you are one of a kind. Just like miss Blake,” Dr Wells said and I smiled at him. 

“I need some Air,” Barry said Barry then walked out of Star Labs probably just to go and see Iris.

“Kat, go in the monitoring room we need to practise some of your powers,” Dr Wells said and I nodded heading into the room.

Once I was in there I was able to change into my suite. It was an all-black leather suit (Like catwomen’s minus the ears) with a cape and hood.

“Okay kitty Kat, show us what you got today,” Cisco said and I smirked.

“I’ve been working on not transforming completely but focusing on smaller changes. Such as the teeth, the claws and eyes,” I said as my nails then suddenly became claws my teeth as sharp as wolves and my eyes like a hawk.

“Cool,” Cisco said Caitlin scoffed and moved Cisco out of the way.

“We need to see how fast your healing really is,” she said, “Do you mind stabbing yourself?”

I looked at her and took a deep breath. I raised my hand as they all watched intently; I then lowered my hand stabbing myself in the stomach.

I grunted a few times while it was in there, and then took it out. I took some deep breath just standing there my claws were covered in blood and I had 5 claw shaped holes in my stomach. They all started to heal as I was breathing I and I watched as my suite healed with it.  All five holes were healed and I felt completely fine, I looked up to see Caitlin, Dr Wells and Cisco staring at me in amazement.