CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8-

Barry was currently siting on the med bed in Star labs, were Caitlin was having a little rant were Barry seemed kind of confused.  I was currently helping Cisco connect some things to Barry.

"You lied to us. How could you not tell us you're experiencing dizzy spells? We're your doctors," Cisco and I both moved away as Caitlin came closer to Barry knowing it was best not to get in the way, "God knows what's going on inside your body, your cells are in constant state of flux. You could be experiencing cardiopulmonary failure or A Transient ischemic attack,"

Barry seemed confused and turned to Wells for support.

"Mini stroke. Probably not," he said as I leaned on the counter.

"You look nice," Cisco whispered.

"Thanks," I whispered back.

"You of all people should know that in science, we share. We do not keep secrets," She said and then walked away.

"Wow... I haven't seen anyone make her that angry since Ronnie," Cisco says as he passed the tablet to Dr Wells.

"Ronnie was Caitlin's Fiance? The one that died the night of the accelerator explosion," Barry asked him.

"Yeah. He is... missed. Now let's figure out why this is happening to you," Dr Wells said as I fixed more Wires on Barry.

Dr Wells then left the room so it was just Barry and I.

"That guy took your necklace," Barry said as I began to take wires off of him.

"Yes," I said sadly grabbing the remainder wires off of Barry, but he grabbed my hand stopping me.

"I'll get your necklace back Kat," he said and I smiled.

"You don't need to Barry it's not safe," I said taking the rest of the wires off.

— 

"We're all set," Cisco said as he hit the pile of boxes put behind the treadmill, "A little padding. Just in case. Yeah,"

Cisco then came into the small viewing room where the rest of us are.

"You sure about this, Cisco, Kat?" Barry asked sounding unsure.

"Most home treadmills have a maximum speed of about 12 miles per hour," I began but was interrupted by cisco.

"But this one has been cisco'ed, Trust me," I coughed, "Us, it can handle your speed,"

"Okay,"  Barry said as the treadmill started up.

"Heart rate, blood pressure, nerve conduction all normal," Caitlin said as I added.

"For Barry,"

"Brainwave function within standard limits," Caitlin said.

"I told you the treadmill could take it," Cisco laughs, and I shake my head at him.

"Caitlin, look at the glucose levels," Dr Wells said.

"Oh, my god of course," Caitlin said and I realised what they were talking about.

"Right," Dr Wells said.

"It was so obvious," She exclaimed.

"Glucose levels. Barry! We think we know why you keep," Dr Wells was then interrupted by Barry being throw into the boxes behind the treadmill, "Passing out,"

"I'll get Barry," I said walking into the room. I then threw him over my shoulder and walked out of the room.

"You know I didn't realise strength came with your powers?" Dr Wells inquired.